As a fanbase...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a fanbase...

are we a bit more negative/ realistic than we were even a couple of months ago? the consensus back then seemed to be that with a decent manager and a few additions we wd have a potential promotion winning team.

now even the most positive posters are talking about a massive overhaul in the close season. connolly, gorks and fraulin are the only three players who pretty well everyone seems to agree cd be part of a promotion winning team. Some of us seem to have fallen out of love with Buz and Cerny doesn't seem to have much of a future. A question mark hangs over Cook. I'm a fan of Legs but I admit many fans don't share my admiration. Who else does that leave?

Forget squad players for now, who on our pay roll (excluding loans) could command a starting place in a side looking for automatic promotion?

so far

gk - cerny
    gk's - i think cerny will retire at the end of the season so i think bring in ikeme as second gk and get in first choice (joe lewis, speroni)

df's - gorkks, connerly, stewart, legs and ramage need to stay but i think
    df's plus 2 first team starter pref full backs (thats what colin will want)

mf's faurlin, cooky, buzacky, ephrim, legs mahon, rowlands need to stay
    need 3 or 4 decent though as i think ephrim could move on and mahon and rowlands might not come back the same players, + i think legs could stay in midfield

fws simpson, taarabt, Vine, balanta, german
    vine balanta german all should stay in contention if vine doesnt improve and he needs to go he should get rid of, i think vine will spark again though. we could still do with a top goal scorer

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Maybe you are right Paddock - but I think we need a bit more of a clear-out than that.

Comment

Working...
      X