Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indyrs

Excellent achievement and well done to all involved

Nice one IndyR's, they're a credit to our club. They seem to do a lot of good for QPR, how easy is it to become a member?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones
      They dont have a membership Paladinooo. Its a website like here rather than a fans group. Well done to them though..any monies that help the fantastic community trust work should be applauded.
      Oh right, I thought they were like the LSA - thanks for the info.

Comment

I would out you down as a member/poster already, in fact I'd bet my life savings on it
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          I would out you down as a member/poster already, in fact I'd bet my life savings on it
          You'd lose peter, infact this is the only site I post on.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Does it matter if someone posts over there or not? Just admire what they have done for the excellent QPR in the community.

You know sometimes Pete you really are a bit of a Prunus Domestica......
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
              Does it matter if someone posts over there or not? Just admire what they have done for the excellent QPR in the community.

You know sometimes Pete you really are a bit of a Prunus Domestica......
              There's a lot of jealousy that comes out in Peter whenever a rival board or Finney is mentioned.

Comment

Your mum would love me...

Comment

well done and fair play to steve russell and paul finney and all the indyrs.

Comment

Every penny helps so well done to all.

Comment

well done , money to a good cause/scheme.

Comment

Well done indyr's great effert.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                        X