Did Savage boss Adel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    Disagree. Savage had Taarabt's number from about the 5th minute. He was MoM by a country mile. Very intelligent play all night.

Comment

I thought Savage had a fairly good game and helped settle Derby after the opening 15 mins.

He kept Taarabt fairly quiet apart from the goal and of course should have had a yellow card for his Rugby style tackle near the halfway line.

Comment

Savage boss Adel Pls he is welsh may be a sheep but not adel

Comment

Originally posted by martyd207 View Post
          Savage boss Adel Pls he is welsh may be a sheep but not adel
          Other than the pass for the goal...What did Adel do last night?

That was easilly his quietest game. You could see Savage was getting to him last night. Adel was acting like a baby and kept flinging his arms about. Warnock even had to tell him to calm down.

I think savage probably wound Adel up about wearing gloves too as he took them off and threw them away.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Savage must be a nightmare to play against, I can imagine the banter he was giving Adel...pinching his bum and all sorts.

Great character in the game.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by martyd207
              Savage boos Adel pls he is welsh may be a sheep but not Adel

That was easilly his quietest game. You could see Savage was getting to him last night. Adel was acting like a baby and kept flinging his arms about. Warnock even had to tell him to calm down.

I think savage probably wound Adel up about wearing gloves too as he took them off and threw them away.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

i agree that he had a quiet game, but then you could say the same about cook, simpson etc. Even if Ronaldo and Rooney were playing last night, they wouldnt have done anything either. With the ball up in the air 90% of the time, it is near enouh impossible to play football. On the very few occasions when Taraabt and Cook had the ball at their feet, we created a couple of chances and scored from one.

Comment

Groundhog day!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X