Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Savage boss Adel??

Gotta love Savage what a ledge....check his twitter

"Great point tonight I'll let taarabt out of my pocket later !!!!!!! Big game sat now come on you rams"

Not everyones cup of tea but he is the banter king!!
    @chrisrobson9

can't stand the bloke....complete.....well you can guess the rest.....

Comment

complete Colin?

Comment

he's alright be fair :drunk:

Comment

Think Savage is a quality person. A good character. Never rated him as a player but other than the 1st 7 minutes, he made Taarabt look pretty average. That's probably being too nice to Taarabt too.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Top lad Savage...Another Marmite man but he's a panto villain & an effecient footballer.

Comment

I just think people dont like him as they would like a white & pink lambo, a 10 bedroom house, sexy wife, a lot of money

he is what makes footballers great!!! love him man, very under rated also.

I think most of it is banter, but people take him to serious.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Let him out of his pocket ? best reruns the tape of the game, and watch how he run around him and 2 team mates before playing a killer ball into Cookies path who fired the pass into the back of the net. In his pocket my ####

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post
                  Let him out of his pocket ? best reruns the tape of the game, and watch how he run around him and 2 team mates before playing a killer ball into Cookies path who fired the pass into the back of the net. In his pocket my ####
                  beat me to it
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by dangould View Post
                    What about the other 89 mins and 30 seconds though
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yeah, one moment. Savage had the better of him for the majority, that's a fact. Crawl out of his bum and try to be a little bit honest. No one likes bitter or deluded fans. Look at Palace.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Yeah, one moment. Savage had the better of him for the majority, that's a fact. Crawl out of his bum and try to be a little bit honest. No one likes bitter or deluded fans. Look at Palace.
                        Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        What about the other 89 mins and 30 seconds though
                        init I am one of Adels biggest fans, but when the other player himself is boasting about it, it must be true.

Savage for priminister.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Savage did keep him quiet for most of the game but as has been said he did create the goal for Cook with his pass so probably not quite so much for him to boasting about! Not like anyone in that Derby team did any better than Savage tonight though!

Comment

Adel hardly got a kick.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Savage did a good job tonight. Always gives 100%. People often go on about players not having "loyalty" to clubs, I've always said give me commitment over loyalty any day. Savage gives 100% commitment everywhere he goes.
                              Fair play to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X