Hoofball....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoofball....

Is what we are starting to play more and more under Warnock.

Absolutely shocking game of football tonight and since Warnock has taken over our game is becoming progressively Route 1 stuff.

Defence bypassing the midfield with aimless punts up field to no one with a bit of head tennis thrown in.

I'm 100% behind Warnock but not lets not kid ourselves here the man came to this club with a reputation as being a long ball merchant and I expect to see far more of it. The only time we got the ball down on the deck with a flowing counter attacking move we scored.

Not happy after sitting through that, definately not one for the football purists amongst us.

W12 be careful I got slated for even suggesting this when we got him
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

people did say this was his type of football......will not make judgement tho until he has built his own squad.
      But games like this should have been a 3 pointer...not many games left that are what you would call 3 pointers.....

Comment

warnocks the best signing weve made since the money men came in.w12 would you rather harford? warnocks working with a squad thats not his choice ffs
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

That was not good enough tonight.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

unfortunately this is Warnocks style...better get used to it. Wouldnt matter to me if we win with it

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              W12 be careful I got slated for even suggesting this when we got him
              Dare I be the first to criticise the messiahs football....yes I will.

Warnock has many qualities I admire but I'm not sure his brand of football will be one of them. If he is trying to play Route 1 with the players he has got now I find it extremely plausible he will do the same when he brings his own players in. I like to watch us play the ball out of defence, how many short balls has the goalie played since NW has been here?

Agree V Block its a results business and thats what most important....except in the case of Sousa off course (then it doesn't matter).

Comment

Warnock is a great motivator and gets the best out of players but he does like hoofball . Got a feeling the players that Warnock decides to bring in wont have the fans trembling with excitement.

Comment

w12 ! balls from the back 4 at rangers.not seen that since the 70,s

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    w12 ! balls from the back 4 at rangers.not seen that since the 70,s
                    De Canio, Sousa & Magilton all played the ball out of defence.

Comment

Agree with w12 ranger.

We still need to win a couple of games and this was not good enough. We could blame refs all night long, but after 10 minutes we didn't really play. Thought the crowd play their part last 15 minutes and players responded. Tonight did show we are miles away from progressing into promotion candidates next season. We do need at least 6 players.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        De Canio, Sousa & Magilton all played the ball out of defence.
                        no disrespect,but very badly! our back 4,s not changed much with those managers.when playing the ball out from the back i think lucio of inter not stewart

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          no disrespect,but very badly! our back 4,s not changed much with those managers.when playing the ball out from the back i think lucio of inter not stewart
                          We are a CCC team, think you need to be a bit realistic.

Comment

I Remeber getting chewed out for the here comes the dog and duck football rhetoric when NW was appointed.

Nothing to do with the players. Most of our midfield and forwards like it and can play to feet. So lets lump it to an 18yr old against seasoned professional centre halves.

And its not working and the crowd get on the refs case (especially ellerslie)

Also wasnt impreseed by NW,s remark about Sousa and his horrible football. Hes only won 2 champions league medals and they took the **** for 45mins sat. Its going to be embarrasing and you heard it here first.
                            Last edited by Jimmy; 24-03-2010, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                              Remeber getting chewed out for the here comes the dog and duck football rhetoric.

Nothing to do with the players. Most of our midfield and forwards like it and can play to feet. So lets lump it to an 18yr old against seasoned professional centre halves.

And its not working and the crowd get on the refs case (especially ellerslie)

Also wasnt impreseed by NW,s remark about Sousa and his horrible football. Hes only won 2 champions league medals and they took the **** for 45mins sat. Its going to be embarrasing and you heard it here first.
                              Nah I said it the day he was made gaffer.....but got slated so shut up
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X