X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had his legged snapped in half

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      Come on what has Vine done since his first run of games??
      I have not said he has played well or anywhere near to playing well, what i am saying is he was a good player b4 his injury, and that i want to see him given every chance to recover from that injury.

You play football at a reasonable level, how would you feel you would cope with the type if injury he has sufferd, considering the ****** who done it too him as well.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
        had his legged snapped in half
        Eduardo (first name in my head) seems to be doing fine?
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          I have not said he has played well or anywhere near to playing well, what i am saying is he was a good player b4 his injury, and that i want to see him given every chance to recover from that injury.

You play football at a reasonable level, how would you feel you would cope with the type if injury he has sufferd, considering the ****** who done it too him as well.
          Injury's aint nice no doubting that....I have been watching Vine since luton, my good pals who are good pals with him so always been interested in his game, for me his never been as good as people make out, his record proves it. Obviously he must be half decent to be a pro as people wont pay you if your sh*t....my argument is he is an average player at best.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Vine WAS brilliant for us when he first signed under De Canio. Since his injury he is NOT the same player and unfortunately he doesn't look like being that same player again. Given a run with another club he may discover his old form but for a team trying to survive this season and trying to win promotion next season he currently isn't good enough.

Can we afford to keep paying wages for a player who is no longer good enough?

Comment

im a big fan not been at his best but im sure he will be

Comment

He was good, why did Birmingham pay millions for him.

Comment

He was good but was being the operative word. He is no longer that player. Maybe he will rediscover that form but I think it's unlikely - I would love to be proven wrong.

Comment

Why did chelsea pay £30m for sheva??
                    Why did Man United pay £7m for Kleberson

etc etc etc

money to waste I guess
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I want the guy given every chance to recover, not just slung on the s****heap, and in my thinking one season is no time to judge weather he will recover form, fitness and confidence, its like a vicious circle, not playing well, dont get game time, dont get gametime, dont get match fit, dont get confidence back, not many reserve games played to help with match fitness.
                      So what, we sling him out then???

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        Why did chelsea pay £30m for sheva??
                        Why did Man United pay £7m for Kleberson

etc etc etc

money to waste I guess

Think u will find, the russian bought in sheva over the managers head, obviously another flav.

Comment

I read Somewhere that Kenny Jackett wanted Vine at Millwall. If they go up I have a suspicion they will get him. Plays similar to Neil Harris

Comment

Working...
                          X