No announcement yet.

Vine's twitter update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not in the least concerned what he done for other clubs.
    Plus our other players, they were stars for other clubs were they.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

not talking about them, talking about Vine.

His stats show he aint good
      His performances show he aint good

Average player league 1.

Ok not bothered about the other clubs...so apart from 7 or 8 good games in a purple patch what has he done?
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        So you believe unfounded rumours on an internet message board over the man who actually offers the contracts to the players?.
        Not at all. I'm just repeating what he has already put on public record, nothing new.

Comment

O i think he went a long way in helping keeping us out of league 1.
          That was b4 he was crippled.
          Thats why sousa rated him prem class, then sousa dont know fa about football players does he.

Comment

Vine's had a very bad injury, to be fair to him. But even before the injury he was a bottle job and ducked out of challenges, which is something you rarely see from a pro footballer. The bad injury he has suffered is not going to help that. The simple fact is that you need some physical courage to get in where it hurts, particularly to score goals, and Vine just doesn't have that I'm afraid.
            Last night he didn't want to know about any physical challenges and basically ducked out of them. Can't see him being at the Club next season - Warnock demands courage and he doesn't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
              O i think he went a long way in helping keeping us out of league 1.
              That was b4 he was crippled.
              Thats why sousa rated him prem class, then sousa dont know fa about football players does he.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Scarlet ignore him.

He thinks Tarrabt is our best player by a country mile yet what has he done at previous clubs??? Talk about contradict yourself fella, anyway I have made my point.

Regarding Vine I think he should be loaned out for fitness.

If he could come back to half his best he would be a decent squad member.

He needs games and confidence you don't lose ability over night.
                Worth seeing what he is like after a decent injury free pre season.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Whos better then Taarabt?

Come on you think rooney is better then messi, so you cant be taken seriously anymore.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

:kiss:
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                      Ooooooops...Vine starts tonight
                      i was gonna say that 90% sure
                      10% unsure

100% certain he started last night

played well battled hard
                      hes still struggerling but with gamplay and more consistancy he will be back to his best

he had a **** spell with luton and brum but i think he will start pulling his weight

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Scarlet ignore him.

He thinks Tarrabt is our best player by a country mile yet what has he done at previous clubs??? Talk about contradict yourself fella, anyway I have made my point.

Regarding Vine I think he should be loaned out for fitness.

If he could come back to half his best he would be a decent squad member.

He needs games and confidence you don't lose ability over night.
                        Worth seeing what he is like after a decent injury free pre season.

I think he thinks he's the dogs ****** he knows whats best as regards opinions on PROFFESIONAL footballers and where and where not they should be playing.
                        After all he's a great authority on all football matters is he not.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                          I think he thinks he's the dogs ****** he knows whats best as regards opinions on PROFFESIONAL footballers and where and where not they should be playing.
                          After all he's a great authority on all football matters is he not.
                          Scarlet dont get busy...anwser the question, what has vine done apart from the little run he had??

I hate it when people know they are wrong and start being a keyboard warrior.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

About the same as buzz, dont here you saying he should be in div 1....

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              Scarlet dont get busy...anwser the question, what has vine done apart from the little run he had??

I hate it when people know they are wrong and start being a keyboard warrior.
                              And no i dont know i'm wrong, where did you get that idea from.

Comment

Come on what has Vine done since his first run of games??
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X