Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next year's Number 1?

Who would you like it to be?

With Ikeme going back to Wolves and Warnock clearly not fancying Cerny who would you like between the sticks?

For me I'd like:

Joe Lewis

yeh joe lewis is a good keeper.but i wouldnt be suprised to see either paddy kenny or speroni come.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Speroni or Heaton please - or next season I wouldn't be totally gutted if Ikeme came back.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Speroni or Kenny
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

speroni would be great - my first choice. I think Ikeme is a good keeper, but distribution lets him down a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            speroni would be great - my first choice. I think Ikeme is a good keeper, but distribution lets him down a lot.
            thats the only thing i have agaisnt ikeme.he doesnt seem to want to throw the ball out even if we got a break on with no oppostion in sight.

Comment

Phil Parkes
              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

scott what have you heard?

He would be a superb signing and I really rate him
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We'll need a couple of keepers and Kenny won't cost anything, whilst I suspect Speroni could be picked up relatively cheaply, both keepers that Warnock rates and has worked with. Not sure what will happen with Cerny though.

Comment

VERY VERY interesting, good read scott and fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      VERY VERY interesting, good read scott and fingers crossed.
                      how old is james now?

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                        thats the only thing i have agaisnt ikeme.he doesnt seem to want to throw the ball out even if we got a break on with no oppostion in sight.
                        Don't think you can "blame" him for that - I'm 99% sure he is acting under orders and there is ittle to complain about really. I think NW has identified the amount of pressure our defence has come under by giving away cheap possession in our own half - caused by the ball coming out "short" and being lost - at least by banging it long (and he gets great distance on it) we have time to re-organise at the back before the oppo mount new attacks.

It is a pretty clear and sensible tactic (IMO) for a team fighting relegation, giving away cheap goals and lacking in confidence.

I would expect things to be a bit different next season - for 2 reasons = firstly we will almost certainly have a decent target man to compete foe the long punts and second, once there is some confidence (and capable full backs to collect short balls) I think we will plat from the back if the situation allows it.

That is good for me as under Magilton we seemed to want to play it short all the time and lost a fair amount of goals as a result and when teams like Leicester shut us out we never had a plan B.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Luke I think 38 but it really doesn't matter the guy is a complete athlete and would be the best keeper in the division by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Luke I think 38 but it really doesn't matter the guy is a complete athlete and would be the best keeper in the division by a country mile.
                            oh i agree mate.would be a quality signing.just wasnt sure how old he was that was all.i think it could be a possibility cos he was one of the players that offered to take a massive pay cut a pompey.still good enough for the prem tho which could work againt us.

Comment

speroni
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X