Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, IF the Lord of Yellow Boots and streak Tammas Priskin starts tomorrow night..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not disagreeing.

problem is, he only has to touch the ball and he gets it
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones
      he's a sh it berbatov

end of
      precisely
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I'm not disagreeing.

problem is, he only has to touch the ball and he gets it
        Well that probably has more to do with where you sit, I think we've been remarkably patient at the match with him up until to Saturdays substitution.

He will get slaughtered tomorrow unless he does something miraculous if he starts. Still at least Warnock will know what sort of player not to bring into the club.

Comment

Interesting though that some fans were complaining warno wd only play workhorses. but so far, if anything, the complaint is we wd like our football to be more agricultural still. not disagreeing, think priskin is pants, but I'm at least encouraged longer term that Warnock is more than happy to give skillful, slightly lazy "Rangers" type players a chance, as he has with Tabs.

Comment

I'll shall call him yellow boots in future.

Comment

cait call him eric.

Then again you are to young to remember banana man!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I don't think he will start tonight, the fans have made it perfectly clear they don't rate him and NW knows the game changed for the better when he came off Saturday. NW heard the cheers so if he starts tonight I'll be gob smacked.

Simpson and Cook 3-0
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

wont Priskin play even worse after the ironic cheer made when he was subbed? Surely now he wont care at all? He is useless and i really hope he doesnt start

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                    I don't think he will start tonight, the fans have made it perfectly clear they don't rate him and NW knows the game changed for the better when he came off Saturday. NW heard the cheers so if he starts tonight I'll be gob smacked.

Simpson and Cook 3-0
                    I agree that I don't think he'll start but I don't believe anyone makes Warnock decisions except for Warnock himself. He just comes across as that sort of guy who won't let the crowd decide things for himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X