Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, IF the Lord of Yellow Boots and streak Tammas Priskin starts tomorrow night..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones
    warnock said he's happy with just cerny and if something happened he would put legs in goal (no joke)

EDIT: sorry pete was typing about the one goalkeeper at the same time as you)
    Legs in goal WTF, the man can't even control a football, **** knows what he'd be like catching one.

Seriously Scott picture the scenario, Ikeme goes back, Cerny gets injured first match (in between we'd brought another outfield player in on loan until the end of the season) and we still are in a relegation s****.....would the bottle in your #### start going a little?

Comment

Is Putins on loan or at the club?

Comment

Think Warnock was having a joke

Though we do know now he calls him

"lighterwood"
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

he calls him

simply

"tarbs"
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

presumably if cerny got injured we wd be allowed an emergency loan - think keepers are classified differently to outfield players?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              presumably if cerny got injured we wd be allowed an emergency loan - think keepers are classified differently to outfield players?
              Then that would make sense.

Comment

nw is the boss and im %100 behind him i actually understand why priskin in the side.
                i think by tuesday night we will be 8 points clear and can all breathe easy.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                  nw is the boss and im %100 behind him i actually understand why priskin in the side.
                  i think by tuesday night we will be 8 points clear and can all breathe easy.
                  Enlighten the rest of us please Egham?

Comment

Hmmmmm, would love to know too.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Ok w12 please read the follow and I hope this explains why Neil has the faith in him.

This is 29 Acacia Road...
                      And this is Eric - the school boy who leads an amazing double life...
                      For when Eric eats a banana, an amazing transformation occurs...
                      Eric is Bananaman! Ever alert for the call to action!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Ok w12 please read the follow and I hope this explains why Neil has the faith in him.

This is 29 Acacia Road...
                        And this is Eric - the school boy who leads an amazing double life...
                        For when Eric eats a banana, an amazing transformation occurs...
                        Eric is Bananaman! Ever alert for the call to action!

Comment

I can't see the fuss about Ikeme, all that's happened is that the defence have tightened up and thus exposing him less meaning i still rate him as an average keeper. Now Lee Camp however...........
                          As for Priskin well i've tried giving him a chance but he just doesn't seem interested, Warnock is good but God he isn't!

Comment

My operative word is "IF" - I dunno if he'll start or not.

All I know is IF he does then something odd is afoot.

Then as said above - in NW we trust
                            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Problem is, that most fans know their football..Take Antonio German, not the experience and not as good as Priskin (don't laugh), but what you get with Antonio is 100% effort and fans love seeing that. Priskin going up for a header is a lazy motion and he doesn't like to tackle. I think he does interplay very well, but that gets missed as fans are on his back, soon as he gets the ball.

If Priskin put his nut on the ball or went in for a 50-50, then I think fans might change their minds. He strolls around the park and fans know he is going through the motions. Reminds me alot of mikkel Beck, who was useless as well, though the difference is he did score a few goals

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Problem is, that most fans know their football..Take Antonio German, not the experience and not as good as Priskin (don't laugh), but what you get with Antonio is 100% effort and fans love seeing that. Priskin going up for a header is a lazy motion and he doesn't like to tackle. I think he does interplay very well, but that gets missed as fans are on his back, soon as he gets the ball.

If Priskin put his nut on the ball or went in for a 50-50, then I think fans might change their minds. He strolls around the park and fans know he is going through the motions. Reminds me alot of mikkel Beck, who was useless as well, though the difference is he did score a few goals
                                Problem is a few months ago Priskin might have got away with it a bit more but with the rest of the team now putting in a good shift he sticks out like a sore thumb.

The man doesn't break sweat, puts no effort in and is a big fairy. A few nice touches here and there means nothing, we want to see commitment to the cause and he couldn't be further from it.

He deserves all the stick he gets as he is a lazy w@nk@.

Comment

Working...
                                X