Only Rumour..About Pre-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Rumour..About Pre-season

Despite offers from America, Italy and Spain, looks the lads will be in the west country for pre-season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Despite offers from America, Italy and Spain, looks the lads will be in the west country for pre-season
    Sounds good to me and there are far worse places to spend a lovely few days

Anyone up for some Mackerel fishing in Lyme Regis or Weymouth followed by a few pints of real local cider?

Comment

Oh ffs.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Seeing as we will be preparing for a season in The Championship, and not the MLS, Serie A, or La Liga... I'd say that makes sense.

Pasties and cider. Good for the system.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

It dont matter if pre season is in Dubai, the players wont look forward to it....worst time ever!!!
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            It dont matter if pre season is in Dubai, the players wont look forward to it....worst time ever!!!
            Not bortherd about the players, i wanted to get drunk in the sun!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              Not bortherd about the players, i wanted to get drunk in the sun!
              Oh can the fans go?.....I hate pre season drives me crazyyyyyyyyyyyy, only round the corner now as well
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Oh can the fans go?.....I hate pre season drives me crazyyyyyyyyyyyy, only round the corner now as well
                I actually dont know what to do with myself for 7-8 weeks. Saturdays are just a complete bore.

Fans can go, watch the matches etc etc. If QPR went to Spain you would get alot of fans out their to combine the tour with their holidays.

Comment

I actually dont know what to do with myself for 7-8 weeks. Saturdays are just a complete bore.

Fans can go, watch the matches etc etc. If QPR went to Spain you would get alot of fans out their to combine the tour with their holidays.
                  Soon as my season is over I am on the plane to Mexico to unwind with unlimited food and ****tails cant fricking wait...10 weeks tomorrow lol. Then the nightmare in July starts....

no holidays bigdave?? you can always watch the baseball or cricket what ever its called
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Soon as my season is over I am on the plane to Mexico to unwind with unlimited food and ****tails cant fricking wait...10 weeks tomorrow lol. Then the nightmare in July starts....

no holidays bigdave?? you can always watch the baseball or cricket what ever its called
                    Baseball! CRICKET!! No no not for me. Id rather go away somewhere and drink till my eyes bleed.

No holiday planned this year yet, we might book something up last minute. See how i feel and what money i got knocking about.

My mate went to can**** (or however u spell it) a few years ago, said it was excellent!! Spring break, all those lovely american birds and which one does he end up tapping, some essex bird who was out there with her mates.

Comment

Don't care where we train pre season as long as we are ready come the new season.

Don't do pre season games, a waste of time, effort and money.
                      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 22-03-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Don't care where we train pre season as long as we are ready come the new season.

Don't do pre season games, a waste of time effort and money.
                        Had a great time in Slovenia pre season and Falkirk the year before but I dont normally bother with most of them these days

Comment

Baseball! CRICKET!! No no not for me. Id rather go away somewhere and drink till my eyes bleed.

No holiday planned this year yet, we might book something up last minute. See how i feel and what money i got knocking about.

My mate went to can**** (or however u spell it) a few years ago, said it was excellent!! Spring break, all those lovely american birds and which one does he end up tapping, some essex bird who was out there with her mates.
                          Cancun best place I have ever visited....down the road from there this year though...will take a trip one day while im there to go coco bongos nightclub.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Damm I thought Gianni could of at least talked Neil in to a trip to Italy to play against his former club Napoli.

Failing that a trip to Witney would be a great day out.
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Sounds good to me and there are far worse places to spend a lovely few days

Anyone up for some Mackerel fishing in Lyme Regis or Weymouth followed by a few pints of real local cider?
                              I got a boat moored in Poole sounds good

Comment

Working...
                              X