Warnock Wants to Keep 1 or 2 loan players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock Wants to Keep 1 or 2 loan players

Warnock said on One FM last night that he wanted to keep a couple of the loan players but they may cost a couple of million.

I'd imagine it has to be Simpson and Taarabt, having said that with Adel we would probably have to fight off competetion from Barcelona or Real Madrid if you listen to his agent.

He said he cant wait to bring his own players in, I think there will be massive changes to our playing squad this summer.

Exciting times for sure.

30 minutes in http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/onfm.htm
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Nice to see a QPR manager discuss potential expenditure on players, hopefully we will see an end to 'undisclosed transfer fees'.

Comment

Policy of around 80% of football clubs to go "undisclosed fees".

Not good, but its always from the club you buy them from.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

if we did sign taraabt, id be delighted but cannot see it happening. Hes frustrating at times, but is easily the most talented player in this divison in my opinion and is a joy to watch. Him and Simpson plus another 4 good players or so would be brilliant

Comment

I wonder if Warnock will go back in for Paddy Kenny his old keeper at Sheffield United who is currently banned?
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Anyone read the Tarabt interview in Hoops on Saturday. Towards the end it says something about him possibly being here next season - reference to discussions having begun between the two Clubs - and it's a comment seen as "a quote" from Adel rather than him saying he is nailed on going to Europe!!

He has spoken in a positive way about how NW has taken to him so I would say it is at least an outside chance he will be here next season.

Things do change remember!!
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

This sounds like a repeat of what is on QPR Player?
              Last edited by Dazzer1977; 22-03-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                I wonder if Warnock will go back in for Paddy Kenny his old keeper at Sheffield United who is currently banned?
                No doubt if Kenny is available, Warnock will go after him but I think he'll go for Speroni as well. Great competition for places if he got both!

Comment

Knowing our luck he wants Priskin and Bent......
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Anyone read the Tarabt interview in Hoops on Saturday. Towards the end it says something about him possibly being here next season - reference to discussions having begun between the two Clubs - and it's a comment seen as "a quote" from Adel rather than him saying he is nailed on going to Europe!!

He has spoken in a positive way about how NW has taken to him so I would say it is at least an outside chance he will be here next season.

i didnt read it, but i think as long as no big clubs come in for him, we stand a chance. Looks like Warnock rates him, and Adel like Warnock - so like you say, we have half a chance. This guy is a joy to watch, and Id love to see him back at QPR next season. I think he looks frustrated sometimes because a lot of the other players around him just arent good enough, and they dont make the runs - or read the game like he does. Its frustrating when you have players hoofing the ball to nobody and making it more difficult than it should be. Adel doesnt pass as much as he could, but i think this is one of the reasons why - there is no confidence to give them the ball.

Comment

The interview was flagged up as saying he was going to talk about the possibility of bringing in players before Thurs, yet I've seen no reference to this subsequently. Did he infact say anything on this????

Comment

are there any players in/out by thur?

Comment

stainrodforengland

In the interview he said

" I've told cerny to be ready, we may free up a loan by sending Ikeme back after tuesday, I want one maybe even two in if I can before Thursday"
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

someone said james beattie??
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

Good interview, spoke about NW as a father figure saying he has gave him the loving feeling kind of thing. I can imagine he loves it at QPR as he is like the top dog etc...but if a big team from Europe did come in for him who can blame him if he left?
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X