• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who was there......

BORKED
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

yep
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

indeed, a happy day and brilliant to be celebrating a great goal on terracing. there were some good times then, we wos poor but appy
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Yes I was there

In the seats in the corner so had a great view of the goal

Are you sure you were Funky as Wasnt that game more then five years ago?

Comment

Yeah mate...fell down about 20 steps..my mate nearly broke his back...one of the best late winners ever..

Comment

THAT

THAT WAS A GREAT DAY.............i look back at it with such joy,I HAD ONE OF THOSE ALCOHOLE DAYS BUT WITH METABALISTIC BURN OFF WOULD BE JUST UNDER THE LEGAL LEVEL TO DRIVE HOME
            so because its so much apart of our history indeed 50 years ago when i first whent to Loftus road it was the biggest thing that qpr fans looked forward to
            So for nastalgistic point of veiw i had to attend that match
            but what made me laugh was there fans,i had parked in the macdonalds but was worried i might gety clamped so left five mins early
            As i had gone in the brentford end i had been aproached by some brentford fan in the toilet
            HE SAID TO ME,YOUVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A RANGERS FAN
            i replied what are you going to do about it
            HE SAID OH NOTHING,BUT ARNT YOU WORRIED
            i laughed and broke out in hysterical laughter
            So on the way back to the macdonalds there are about 2o geezers waiting outside the away end
            IM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT GETTING CLAMPED SO I DECIDED TO RUN AT THESE GEEZERS SINGING
            come on you rs

I HONESTLY THOUGHT THEY WERE QPR FANS THEY ALL HAD MOBILE FANS TO THERE EARS
            but it was the brentford youth,and all 20 of them lookede at me flying towards them
            THERE WAS A SHOUT OF LOOK OUT and they all ran away,there fans must be the biggest joke in the country
            but apparently they took a firm to aldershot,so they must have something but ive never heard or seen there mob
            does anyone know do they have a mob,or are they completely harmless
            having sdaid that i love to go to reading and wycombe because they have no real firms,these games are more fun,

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Yes I was there

In the seats in the corner so had a great view of the goal

Are you sure you were Funky as Wasnt that game more then five years ago?

Yep I was there I was in the seats as well.

I was actually chatting to this guy who was sat next to me talking about Gallen how he needed to add goals to his games etc etc.

The guy agreed...turns out it was Kevins Dad !
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
                THAT WAS A GREAT DAY.............i look back at it with such joy,I HAD ONE OF THOSE ALCOHOLE DAYS BUT WITH METABALISTIC BURN OFF WOULD BE JUST UNDER THE LEGAL LEVEL TO DRIVE HOME
                so because its so much apart of our history indeed 50 years ago when i first whent to Loftus road it was the biggest thing that qpr fans looked forward to
                but what made me laugh was there fans,i had parked in the macdonalds but was worried i might gety clamped so left five mins early
                As i had gone in the brentford end i had been aproached by some brentford fan in the toilet
                So on the way back to the macdonalds there are about 2o geezers waiting outside the away end
                IM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT GETTING CLAMPED SO I DECIDED TO RUN AT THESE GEEZERS SINGING
                come on you rs

but it was the brentford youth,and all 20 of them lookede at me flying towards them
                THERE WAS A SHOUT OF LOOK OUT and they all ran away,there fans must be the biggest joke in the country
                but apparently they took a firm to aldershot,so they must have something but ive never heard or seen there mob
                having sdaid that i love to go to reading and wycombe because they have no real firms,these games are more fun,
                Reading think they are something, im tellin ya, i live in berkshire so know a far few Reading fans...

They think their the nuts some of them, alllllll mugs.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I was there, and by the end of the night i was here there and everywhere

Comment

brentford are like a stomach and kyber after a vindaloo...........full of wind............was in the plough before that one and all their 'phones' mysteriously 'off'......must be a shocking reception round those parts
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Brentford are 25 strong at best.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
                        come on you rs

I can just picture that haha Dex you ledge
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                        X