Season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season tickets

Lets hope they take this into account the low gates for last few years aand how it seems that non season tickets holders have had better deal. When they put the prices out for season tickets for next season IMO I think there shoulld be 3 group prices.

1 Those renewing again
    2 Those coming back to season tickets after given them up
    3 Those taking on for first time

IMO the prices should be a fellows

1 £390 Adults
    2 then rise to £420
    3 then to £ 450

This all being early bird.

What do people think

Good idea.The most loyal fans should get the best deals.

And cut down the promotions and freebies as well.All it does is antagonise those season ticket holders that come year in year out.Almost all the freebie fans won't pay to return IMO.

Comment

How should we go about encouraging new fans then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
        making the season ticket prices cheap for everyone.. if its a good deal then there will be an increase in fans buying them IMO

Comment

Personally wouldn't object to a slight increase (£50- £150) if the owners are investing in the squad

Comment

Results.

People will always be drawn to succesful teams.Then hopefully they will stay if things take a downturn.And many of our fans come from Rangers supporting parents.Freebies to kids asking 'which one's Drogba?' is not gonna attract potential loyal fans.

Comment

Cheap season tickets will only encourage those that have lapsed over the last couple of seasons,to re-new,and those who are already ST holders.

Now here lies the problem.Not 100% sure,but we are only allowed 11,000 ST holders,add to that the 2000 away supporters leaves us around about 5000 walk up punters.We play nearlly every midweek with games starting at 8 o`clock,many familys and kids are not able to make these matches,due to the obvious.What can be done ?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                Personally wouldn't object to a slight increase (£50- £150) if the owners are investing in the squad
                There it is....A first....

I don`t agree.

Comment

the value for juniors is very good (£99 in R block for my brother this season) but he's 16 now and will have to pay the 'young adult' rate which shoots up to £315 by this years prices! bit harsh like!

he best get a summer job if he wants to see the finest footy team the worlds ever seen next year :drunk:

Comment

With the Mittal's being worth about £20 billion then i don't see why we should be forced to pay a ticket increase to fund £5m for the players we need so they can reap the rewards if we make the Prem.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                      the value for juniors is very good (£99 in R block for my brother this season) but he's 16 now and will have to pay the 'young adult' rate which shoots up to £315 by this years prices! bit harsh like!

he best get a summer job if he wants to see the finest footy team the worlds ever seen next year :drunk:
                      Would do away with young adult together mate. At 16 they should be fending for themselves

Comment

What about the OAP`s Terry,in terms of those that fought in the war ?

Comment

Would do away with young adult together mate. At 16 they should be fending for themselves

about 97% of em go on to uni now though

far too many

Comment

What about the OAP`s Terry,in terms of those that fought in the war ?
                            They should have their pensions assessed to decide how much they should pay. State pension only folk should get in cheap, old boys with fat private pensions should pay the full rate. Kids under 10 should be free if accompanied by both parents

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post

he best get a summer job if he wants to see the finest footy team the worlds ever seen next year
                              :drunk:
                              Too bloody right he should find himself a summer job. I actually got a Saturday Job when I was his age and missed two seasons watching the R's as a result, no choice in the matter.

I agree with Terry, young adults should be grateful they get a discount from the full face value, not complain about increases.

Comment

Working...
                              X