Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priskin loan contract says he must start....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priskin loan contract says he must start....

...every game.

True or false?

Who agreed to this?

Would it be fair to say that if we were still lumbered with Harford and Flav, the person agreeing to this would have effectively relegated us?

Could someone then tell Priskin it is time to start, slow useless ******.

Comment

False.

Comment

Something is not right here, Warnock needs to get on the phone to Keane and tell him to take the **** back.

The cheer that went up when he was subbed was something I have never heard before at Rangers, shocking player.

Comment

I was discussing this earlier with my Ipswich source. He reckons thats the deal agreed with Keane. Shocking piece of negotiating by a clueless, inept and desperate dof trying to appease the fans

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
            I was discussing this earlier with my Ipswich source. He reckons thats the deal agreed with Keane. Shocking piece of negotiating by a clueless, inept and desperate dof trying to appease the fans
            I've started a thread on an Ipswich Board, I'll keep you updated....they are just laughing at the moment.

Comment

I don't get this one at all!!

How can another manager insist on us selecting anyone FFS !!

OUR MANAGER picks the 11 players he wants to represent us Not Roy f.....ing Keane !!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                I've started a thread on an Ipswich Board, I'll keep you updated....they are just laughing at the moment.
                Start one on the mk dons board for Quashie too...another January gem

Comment

So, he has to start...
                  take him off after 10 minutes.
                  Unfortunately, it wastes a sub, but it solves the problem of carrying a passenger for such a big part of the game.
                  At first, I gave him the benefit of the doubt,. thought he might just lack match fitness, but after several games it hasn't improved AT ALL -- so, match fitness not the issue then.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post

OUR MANAGER picks the 11 players he wants to represent us Not Roy f.....ing Keane !!!
                    Well basically RK tells GP that he will only let his £1.5 summer signing go on loan to us if he starts X amount of games.

We sign on the dotted line.....

Comment

He didn't play in a few games before Warnock took charge, so it can't be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                        He didn't play in a few games before Warnock took charge, so it can't be true.
                        Wasn't he injured though?

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post

Give the radio show a ring when Paladini is on it next. If he asks or evidence then you know this rumour is true

Comment

A manager who picks teams where players give 100% commitment playing a donk like Priskin week after week?

Perhaps he's not as good a manager as we think. After all, Sousa got coated for playing SDC instead of Dex by certain individuals. And for playing one up front at home. What those individuals would make of a manager choosing to play with only ten men at home, I dread to think.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY FALSE

Why do yiou think Bent cannot get a look in.?Warnock actually likes him
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X