• Sousa thought they should have won it

http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Late...000405,00.html

Shutup! 'It was an unfair result'

Boo ****ing hoo Sousa. It was not an unfair result it was the right result

Also on there 'seemed to secure a win'

What with 30 mins still left to play.

halirious.

Biased ****s if you ask me.

Thought a draw was a fair result myself.

Was gonna put a fiver on 1-1 but did not get time to do it.

Comment

Thought Swansea had the better chances, might have been a different game had German started instead of Priskin.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Thought Swansea had the better chances, might have been a different game had German started instead of Priskin.
        Draw was a fair result, both teams had their half chances, they did hit the post, but we had what I thought was a good goal ruled out for off-side. When Cook came on, then German and Vine we looked more dangerous when we attacked. You could see they were the more happy with a point.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
          Draw was a fair result, both teams had their half chances, they did hit the post, but we had what I thought was a good goal ruled out for off-side. When Cook came on, then German and Vine we looked more dangerous when we attacked. You could see they were the more happy with a point.
          We had 3 players off side for Taarabts disallowed goal, looked about as clear cut as it gets IMO.

Comment

We had 3 players off side for Taarabts disallowed goal, looked about as clear cut as it gets IMO.
            Hes talking about the header near the end not Taarabts goal.

Comment

Well done for the kid for scoring the goal but he was pretty awful otherwise, his first touch is just not good enough for this level

Comment

I didnt think connolly was off when taarabt struck the free kick - will hav to see it again though
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                  Well done for the kid for scoring the goal but he was pretty awful otherwise, his first touch is just not good enough for this level

I agree his first touch was woeful today but I have seen him do a lot better than that,

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                    I agree with you Baz out of who was available I would have started German.

His touch at times is very poor but with a run in the team that may settled down as he builds up his confidence.

Comment

Thought swansea should of won with the chances....draw was fair
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

I'm talking about Connollys' effort late on.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                          I'm talking about Connollys' effort late on.
                          Sorry thought you meant in the first half couldn't tell from where I was sitting about Connollys.

Comment

Connolly wasn't offside when the ball was struck, and after that the ball only touched a Swansea player before MC netted it -- but it might be that another of our players was in an offside position, and deemed to be in the keeper's eyeline.
                            That's all I can think of -- Connolly himself was definitely on.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                              http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Late...000405,00.html

Shutup! 'It was an unfair result'

Boo ****ing hoo Sousa. It was not an unfair result it was the right result

Also on there 'seemed to secure a win'

What with 30 mins still left to play.

halirious.

Biased ****s if you ask me.
                              Calm down Cait some would have you believe that Paulo Sousa was a god, in actual fact the football he serves up was utter dross
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                              X