No announcement yet.

Where did all the extra fans come from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we will see the return of 16k gates under Warnock next season on a regular basis.

Comment

Looks like a few "chaps" came out of retirement today, some looked old enough to have nipped out from the care home.

Whether they bothered to buy tickets and go to the game was a different matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
        Looks like a few "chaps" came out of retirement today, some looked old enough to have nipped out from the care home.

Whether they bothered to buy tickets and go to the game was a different matter.
        The care home were ok about it as long as i didn't go getting nicked so as they wouldn't have to bail me out again.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Despite what I would call a pretty inept performance mainly due to opposition it was nice to see good gate, no booing and players clapped off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Despite what I would call a pretty inept performance mainly due to opposition it was nice to see good gate, no booing and players clapped off the pitch.
            Agree, hope we see more of it, gives the players confidence, they are starting to believe in themselves again.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Ellerslie was packed...loads of kids, was there a deal on or something?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Ellerslie was packed...loads of kids, was there a deal on or something?
                Yes mate, were you surrounded by them

Comment

15502 given.....approx 2000 swans...

qpr were nervy hence ltd songs....swansea were enjoying their big day out.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Me too.

All Eastern European languages.
                    I noticed there were several eastern europeans on the tube, why and where have we attracted these fans/from? Good imo the more the merrier, some looked as if they can certainly look after themselves.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      Don't knock it, the more the merrier.

You can't beat a full Loftus Rd, the sight and sound of which is all too rarely seen and heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                        I noticed there were several eastern europeans on the tube, why and where have we attracted these fans/from? Good imo the more the merrier, some looked as if they can certainly look after themselves.
                        Won't be long then, before the "BEWARE, PICKPOCKETS ARE ACTIVE" warnings get flashed up on the big screen.

Comment

Working...
                        X