Paulo Sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulo Sousa

I was disgusted with the manner of his departure and the way he was treated whilst he was with us. The football wasnt great but I put it down to the players at his disposal and the fact he wasnt allowed to chose his own signings. I always insisted that he should never of been sacked and I stand by that. However..

The football he had us playing and the football Swansea played today was pretty much the same. God dam boring, frustrating and mind numbing. And now Im glad that hes not here.

I thought Swansea looked very organized and played some very tidy stuff at times, they should have been 2-0 up at HT.

Comment

I agree they should of been 2/3 up at half time and they were very organised just in a negative way. 10 men behind the ball at all times, time wasting as soon as they scored and pumping the ball up to the big front man.

Its not how i like to see my team play.

Comment

Swansea are a very dull team to watch. Sousa is so negativly minded!
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

indeed they r a boring side but they did create chances n are in the playoff positions so he cant be criticised too much
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I thought they played us of the park for 60 minutes and should have been 2 or 3 up. They were very very impressive. Introduction of cook changed the game for us

Comment

Hard working yes, organized yes, impressive no, they try to avoid defeat by any means possible, time wasting in the first half !!.

Really not impressed with them at all, at least with teams like WBA they play good football and look dangerous, Swansea scored a fluke goal and did not look that dangerous.

Comment

apart from the one that hit the post and the absolute sitter they missed in the first half

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                  apart from the one that hit the post and the absolute sitter they missed in the first half
                  They also missed a free header in each half from corners, 2nd half one was a really bad miss. I agree I thought they were the better team for 60 mins, maybe not quite outplayed us but had the upper hand

Comment

Fair do's footballs a results business and they've obviously ground out the results over the course of the season and are sitting pretty in the playoffs... But the style of football hardly gets the juices flowing does it. Personally would prefer to see my side kill a game off and win comfortably.

There most dangerous player was Dyer who was causing us all sorts of problems. He took him off which was a negative move and played into our hands..

Like I say I'm glad we don't have him anymore and NW is definitely the best man for the job.

Comment

For a team in the top 4 they looked negative, could not watch that style of play on a regular basis, first half the crowd were half asleep

Comment

At one point when it was 0-0, they went on the counter and I could count at least six of their players who stayed behind to defend against three of our players! I was really shocked at that.

P.S. Nice to see the tiger cubs back again and fair play to the Swansea fans for cheering them, just a shame about the fighting outside the ground

Comment

they remind me of Derby a couple of years ago ,crept into the Prem but looked complete ****e all the time. Their strength is definately their defence they rarely score 2 goals but are right up there.

Comment

Paulo is a footballing legend....Met him today and also is a top top man.

I thought swansea played sone good footy today and could of and should of beat us easy. Just my opinion of course.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

You'll be interested to hear what Warnock said tomorrow about the style of football played.

You know what you will get, but by god they are boring.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X