Bronze tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze tickets?

Will they be available on the day? Silly question I know-taking a freind tomorrow so not going to be in my season ticket seat so going for the next cheapest option
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Tried to get bronze seats on the day before - Not available despite areas NOT being full. They dont want us to buy the cheap seats if Gold and Silver are available. However, with the new regime this might be different! Best of luck!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
      Tried to get bronze seats on the day before - Not available despite areas NOT being full. They dont want us to buy the cheap seats if Gold and Silver are available. However, with the new regime this might be different! Best of luck!
      I know, thats why I am asking-seeing if its changed with the new regime!!!
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I've never been able to get bronze tickets on the day, the only areas are the paddocks really, not sure if the upper loft is still members only?

I would buy them online and print off the tickets

Comment

I doubt any changes on prices etc til next season. Hope they get rid of bronze, silver etc and go back to the old days when you paid the same in all stands apart from centre in SAR and behind the directors box
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

james there is still 2 seats in the east paddock row c 99 and 100 on line or in HU and QU

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
              james there is still 2 seats in the east paddock row c 99 and 100 on line or in HU and QU
              go into the actual box office they sell them in there but not at the kiosks by the paddocks i get mine on the day all the time

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                Will they be available on the day? Silly question I know-taking a freind tomorrow so not going to be in my season ticket seat so going for the next cheapest option
                You can get them over the phone or at the box office, but they dont sell bronze tickets online.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I've never failed to get one on the day, but I've had a season ticket for long time, so maybe that helps?
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                  X