Redknapp mocks taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    I hope we do not sign him because he does not want to play in England and his heart lies elsewhere.
    I'm sure we can win him round. He's one of those players that just needs an arm round him and to feel loved wherever he is, and NW seems to be doing a good job of that so far.

Comment

Stanley - That would be lovely ending to a film, but in the real world he is an arrogant g i t, playing better as he knows there are people watching him, seeing if he is worth taking him to Spain.

Comment

Paul - you old cynic you

Comment

Neil Warnock is getting the best out of him so who knows.

Comment

I think he will go to Malaga
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

In an interview with a Moroccan website last week, he said he would prefer spain but he got few Italian offers at the moment. He also mentioned that 3 Italian clubs watched him in a recent game while he is talking to few Spanish clubs though.
              TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                In an interview with a Moroccan website last week, he said he would prefer spain but he got few Italian offers at the moment. He also mentioned that 3 Italian clubs watched him in a recent game while he is talking to few Spanish clubs though.
                bit of a billy big boots is our Adel...

Comment

He shouldn't be talking to anyone he is still under contract to Spuds. Little to big for his
                  boots,could end up with no one wanting him and being stuck at Tottenham.

Comment

always said it adels biggest fan is himself, good player but if he honestly thinks hes going to play for a top club in spain, then hes like the egyptian that fell out of the boat...............
                    hes in de nial!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      bit of a billy big boots is our Adel...
                      "The youth is wasted on the young" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        "The youth is wasted on the young" - George Bernard Shaw
                        Did't he play right back for Coventry
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Whatever he does come May doesnt matter to us really.

What does matter is what he does until then so lets not start getting on the fellows back. We need him firing.

Comment

redknapp is being investigated for taxes and large sums of cash
                            he faces jail.
                            i got this from a journo from a major national paper.
                            he can #### off adel when he is chewing pillows under "thumper" in prison.

Comment

if he doesnt settle down somewhere and just play he will end up at Marrakech Dynamos

Comment

I would love the lad to join us. After reading his thoughts on the English game I now very much doubt this will happen. For me I really belive he will be a great player in any leauge he plays in. I think lots of people forget his age and that all great players need time to grow. He has come to this club after being brought by a big prem team the loaned out and has had to play under many managers and in front of fans who were wanting a scapegoat for all the things that were wrong in the board room. I think booing and giving a player of his type grief is unbeliveable. Yes he greedy and yes he does not pass when he should, but this type of player will only get to the top by playing his game, witch is to take people on, show off, and score goals. For me he has done all of this and more.

I for one will miss him loads, for me he has IT, and will only get better. I have enjoyed all the tricks and GOALS. He has for sure brightened up some very dull games.

If he stays GREAT if he goes i wish him the very best of luck.

I do hope we sign someone of his age and talent to replace him tho. I think we will and think we will start to get want we all want and that is to start to play good football and get to the prem.

Money for me is not the best at mo as work has all but dryed up. But i will find the money to renew my 2 ST next year as I want my seats where they are with my Family and friends. The thought of not having MY SEATS if and when we go up will make me find the money. I dont even want to think about having to wait for tickets to go on sale and having to wait befor applying for away games. My seats are mine watever leauge we in. I had the **** years and belive I deserve the good. And im sure the best years of QPR are just around the corner. In the last few weeks the board have got there act together, the players seem to be trying harder. PLEASE PLEASE can the fans now try to do there bit. Weather you sit or stand please sing you hearts out for the RANGERS. For me that would be the iceing on the cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X