Redknapp mocks taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp mocks taarabt

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has responded to comments made by Adel Taarabt, who claimed he made a mistake joining Spurs.

The midfielder is currently on loan at QPR, but claims he had an offer from Arsenal which he should have accepted.

Taarabt also claimed he would not be returning to White Hart Lane when his loan spell ends.

But Redknapp said: "He said that Barcelona and Real Madrid are coming in for him. That is where he sees himself going next year.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...al_145324.html
    TaarabT Abdel

HAHAHA goooo Rednapp!

Comment

bet he wishes he would have kepy his gob shut now

Comment

Pretty much had it coming with what he said. Haha

Comment

I hate that droppy dog look a like dodgy man. Redknapp that is.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Absolutely right for him to slap the impetuous youth down.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              I hate that droppy dog look a like dodgy man. Redknapp that is.
              He is right though.

Comment

didnt say he was wrong did I?
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Absolutely right for him to slap the impetuous youth down.
                  Like the new avatar Paul!... a touch of class!

Comment

i like redknapp as a person but the man is not good for a football club..

Bournemouth, west ham, soton and pompey all have something in common that their finances went sour when this man left. not directly pointing the finger but abit of a coincidence?
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

"He said that he should have gone to Arsenal which is not a clever thing to say when you are playing for Tottenham."

Except he's not exactly "playing" for you is he Harry? Or any other Spurs manager since Jol.

Comment

Adel is in real (if you'll forgive that pun) danger of no one wanting him for next year or the year after. Before you get this ****y you really should be (a) able to back it up on the pitch (a la Stan Bowles who was an arrogant git) - he isn't and (b) have a plan B to fall back on (yet I don't sense any one else wants him).

I wouldn't want Rangers to waste any significant money on him, he doesn't want to play in England yet no one else wants him. Not only is he selfish and arrogant he aint very bright either!! You don't wanna be shaking your fist in the face of the only people who did pick you up mate. I don't like Rednapp but he is spot on here. And what a beauty of a public slapdown. Good news for us is that if Adel had any sense he'd know he'd burnt bridges now and he'd realise the best thing for him would be to perform m superbly for Rangers (and show team spirit/passing etc). That'd be his best hope of getting the next job he wants. But the bad news for Rangers is he aint that bright and we'll probably just get the ongoing attitude.

Comment

Agree with Stanley 76.

Plus, doubt he will ever play for Spurs again
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"Barcelona have not been on the phone today and nor have Real Madrid. When they ring us, we are going to ask a lot of money for him"

Will he ask a lot If we want to sign him?
                            TaarabT Abdel

Comment

I hope we do not sign him because he does not want to play in England and his heart lies elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X