OK, so now's the real test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, so now's the real test

I don't know if this has already been started or posted yet but imo the real test for Warnock and the players is this Saturday now we have lost a game, lets hope we can push this last game aside as a one off.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Agreed. It'll be a test as Swansea are renowned for having a tight defence and playing possetion football under Sousa. Ok, they lost 2-0 recently against a team we done comfortably but these things happen. Saturday will be a real test, but I'm confident as we may have lost on Tuesday, but we did it with pride. We battled and were robbed by some shocking refereeing and some poor finishing on our part.

The home crowd need to get behind the boys. I'm not saying we ALL have to sing our hearts out, but we must not get on the players backs at every opportunity. Support them and they'll continue to grow in confidence.

In Warnock, we trust.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I can envisage split loyalties for a few posters come this match. Whatever the result, I hope they will use this encounter to move on and focus on QPR's performance and OUR manager.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No split loyalties. I was a Sousa fan and thought the club became a laughing stock when we sacked him but he's fielding a team against Rangers, so there is no contest over who I and I'm sure every other fans wants to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          I can envisage split loyalties for a few posters come this match.

Really?

I find that very unlikely.

Comment

Working...
          X