Reading fans view!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading fans view!!!

Myself and two colleagues work with around 10 Reading fans who could not wait to give us some stick this morning usual rubbish all bar one that is.
    The one reading fan who plays football and is a referee IE knows his football stated we (qpr) were the better team and that we did not deserve too lose and that the first booking was very very harsh and should in no way be a booking and he counts himself very lucky to have taken all three points. anyway makes me feel better and well done Hill for that goal line clearance from the away end it looked like he headed off the line he must have had a headache last night
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Some simular veiws on 606 my furry friend from some Reading fans
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

At least some of them see sense
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
      X