just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back

well for those of you that didnt go,hears my report,THE FANS..........bad turn out ,before the game everyone was saying you will definately sell out your end,but no,about two thousand turned up for a game that we should of took eight thousand,singing wasnt up to the normal high performance ,but there were some sporadic outbursts of utopia
    defence was regimented and ferrocous,if stewert had stayed on we would have took at least one point maybe all three
    midfield was also regimented
    what warnock has acheived in a very short time is miraculous,hes holloway all over again,AND I CANT GET ENOUGH OF HIM,AS I LOVED HOLLOWAY HE WAS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE MANAGER
    but its up front we arte going to have problems.
    warnock loves to have center forwards playing as wingers,SIMPSON DID A REASONABLE JOB..................but oh dear oh dear oh dear,WHAT WAS THAT
    IDIOT DOING ................PRISCIN IN WONDERLAND...........its a bit like playing earnie howe on the right wong
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,WARNOCK HERE MY PRAYER,YOUR ONE PROBLEM IS LIKE BRIAN CLOUGH YOU CAN MAKE A MAN WALK ON WATER
    but drop that donkey,play buzsacky up front on the right wing he scored 16 goals for us in that position already,also if you are looking for a winger striker then move tarabt up front and use simpson and german as impact subs,even rowan vine maybe able to play as winger striker
    BUT BEING NEIL WARNOCK ONE OF THE FINEST MANAGERS IN THE WORLD
    YOU WILL PROBABLEY PROVE ME WRTONG AND GET THE DEAD DONKEY TO SCORE A HATRICK NEXT SEASON
    love you neil but you must make greater use of substitutes

What did you use to type that up on ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
      What did you use to type that up on ?
      An ergonomic keyboard, it takes time to get used to it?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

More to the point...Where the hell did you go after the game if you've just got back?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

I didn't think dex had a home?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

"right wong"

"ME WRTONG"

China it seems.

Comment

thanks for the report Dexter

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
                well for those of you that didnt go,hears my report,THE FANS..........bad turn out ,before the game everyone was saying you will definately sell out your end,but no,about two thousand turned up for a game that we should of took eight thousand,singing wasnt up to the normal high performance ,but there were some sporadic outbursts of utopia
                defence was regimented and ferrocous,if stewert had stayed on we would have took at least one point maybe all three
                midfield was also regimented
                what warnock has acheived in a very short time is miraculous,hes holloway all over again,AND I CANT GET ENOUGH OF HIM,AS I LOVED HOLLOWAY HE WAS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE MANAGER
                but its up front we arte going to have problems.
                warnock loves to have center forwards playing as wingers,SIMPSON DID A REASONABLE JOB..................but oh dear oh dear oh dear,WHAT WAS THAT
                IDIOT DOING ................PRISCIN IN WONDERLAND...........its a bit like playing earnie howe on the right wong
                PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,WARNOCK HERE MY PRAYER,YOUR ONE PROBLEM IS LIKE BRIAN CLOUGH YOU CAN MAKE A MAN WALK ON WATER
                but drop that donkey,play buzsacky up front on the right wing he scored 16 goals for us in that position already,also if you are looking for a winger striker then move tarabt up front and use simpson and german as impact subs,even rowan vine maybe able to play as winger striker
                BUT BEING NEIL WARNOCK ONE OF THE FINEST MANAGERS IN THE WORLD
                YOU WILL PROBABLEY PROVE ME WRTONG AND GET THE DEAD DONKEY TO SCORE A HATRICK NEXT SEASON
                love you neil but you must make greater use of substitutes

Was you sitting by yourself approx Row R, corner of the aisle to Block 28.

It must have been you waving the QPR flag upside down and the Indian Flag wearing the blue benny hat ?????

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  More to the point...Where the hell did you go after the game if you've just got back?
                  lol
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Before i even read a word this was my first thought also.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

well

well the most important thing is for all you posters that didnt go,the shape of our team looked very tasty,looking at that performance,i would bet on qpr to make the play offs next season

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
                        well the most important thing is for all you posters that didnt go,the shape of our team looked very tasty,looking at that performance,i would bet on qpr to make the play offs next season
                        Just back again mate?
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

yeah

benny boy you should know im always JUST BACK

but it is important that long distance veiwewrs who cant get to the game should know............THAT OUR DEFENCE AND MIDFIELD LOOKED VERY FIESTY
                          AND WE ARE GOING TO SHOCK A FEW TEAMS

if neil could get the front two playing well we are there,we are two players away from getting back into the promised land and we could already have one of those in GERMAN

Comment

Working...
                          X