Just back from Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from Reading

Main thought was that we didn't deserve to lose. We battled very hard and defended superbly. I couldn't see from our end if it was a penalty, but the reaction from the players to the decision said it all. It obviously wasn't. Stewart was foolish, not for the first time, but his first yellow was a poor decision.

It was great how we got behind our team, it makes the players want the ball and not be scared to make a mistake. I thought Legs was immense at right back, and Faurlin did well. Priskin looks like he isn't trying, and I feel Buzz deserves a start on Saturday. Hogan is improving with each game, and ran his nads off tonight.

Matt Mills' one-finger salute to his own crowd was amusing, and at the end he ran off and pushed their assistant manager away. Will be interesting to see if he gets done by the FA for the gesture, or by Reading for it. He acted like a baby but their crowd were a joke to get on his back, he played well. Shane Long played very well for them, constantly beating our lads in the air. We need someone like him.

Now we have the defensive aspects back on track, let's work on keeping the ball better, Mr Warnock. Two up front please and Buzz and Cook back soon?

Great facilities in the hotel, was a guest of someone's before the game. Loftus Road needs a revamp!

Pretty much how i saw things mate.

Comment

yeah i agree but to be honest, dissapointed how gorkss lost every ball to him in the air practically, while we got priskin at the other end who wins **** all and we had people supporting him last week on the forums saying oh defenders 9/10 always win them balls... so what the hell happened to gorkss tonight, hes usually immense in the air or what the hell is priskin doing in the team, hes gotta go. gutted with result, worst game of football seen in a while, but like steddars said we defended really well. did readings centre mids even see the ball? i think they just watched it sail over the heads for the whole game LOL

Comment

Yeh I cudnt believe Mills did that! He didn't seem to be getting booed that badly to me. He was playing the same ball over n over again but u can't swear at ur own fans
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Good review... tbh was a really shiit game tho,in a nutshell we battled great but created nish....roll on saturday..

Comment

Working...
          X