Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we would be ..............................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we would be ..............................

any better off if magilton was still the gaffer????????????????????

Not really as Magiltons teams have not set the world alight in league standings.

Warnock is a proven winner so he should undo the damage done this season by Magilton and others.

Comment

Think Gorman was the big loss there, actually.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Thing with former bosses its allways been unpopular appointments with no imagination! But as fans we have had to try and support the team and go with it.

With Warnock, its different we have a proper manager and i believe 100% in him and his ability! I dont feel as strung along as i have been with past managers since flavio took over.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I feel proud to say we have warnock as our manager, i didn't feel proud with magilton, hart, dowie, harford, etc

Comment

yes we would have been but happy with Warnock.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

warno is our leader he is a yorkshireman....now he's here to boss us he is our masterplan....his teams play with desire for us its there to see.....lets all get behind the rangers and roar us to victory.......oooooooooooooooooh!!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

For the first time in a long long time im optimistic and feel we have direction.

Didnt feel that under any of the other managers this season, but maybe Flavio stepping down has something to do with that.

Comment

Working...
                X