Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underwood15 View Post
    championship's version of bendtner
    Not fair, Bendtner get's into positions too miss.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

What the Bendtner who is strong, powerful and scored a champions league hattrick?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        i would prefer we did this:

Ikeme
        Connoly Stewart Gorkks Hill
        Ephraim Leighterwood Faurlin Cook
        Taarabt
        Simpson

Bent instead of priskin on the bench
        spot on

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
          We all knew this before he signed. Who made the decision to sign him..... and while we are at it, Bent, Ikeme and Hill? All of whom are not good enough. We've got 6 loan players and only Tarrabt is better than what we already had.

I agree with you about sending Priskin and Bent back,but imho i think Ikeme and Hill are getting better and better in every game they play.

Comment

Why are people wanting Bent sent back when we've hardly even seen him play?

Comment

Bent over Priskin every time. I find it astonishing that we have loaned this player to save us from relegation, another loan signing that requires a stewards enquiry
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

agree - bent might be a bit of a lump but at least he adds something we don't otherwise have. priskin is just a weaker version of the fancy dans we already have.

Comment

Bendtner who's scored 5 goals in last 3 games ? Including a late winner to keep their Title hopes going.

Of course we're a team trying to pull away from the Championship Relegation zone and not a Premiership side vying for the title. So it's all relative, but.....

I'd take Bendtner over Priskin & Bent everytime.

Comment

Bendtner is miles better than Priskin and is amongst the PL' better strikers.

For all his misses, he gets into a lot of scoring positions, wins aerial balls and holds up play. He also sets up a few chances. He is not a regular 1st choice strikler, yet scores around 10 league goals a season.

Whilst he may not be in the class of Rooney, Torres, Defoe, Berbatov, Crouch & Bent etc,(yes I know there are others too) I bet most Prem clubs would love to have him in their squad and even Hull, Bolton, Burnley West Ham, Wigan, Blackburn, Porstmouth would probably have him in the starting 11 every game.

As for Priskin, on the evidence so far, yes he is terrible and I think if he doesn't score and create goals soon, he will be dropped.

The best bit of all though, is that after his loan ends, we will probably never see him in a QPR shirt again.

Comment

Working...
                    X