FAO Terry/W12 Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Terry/W12 Ranger

Just read your post and had a look for the deleted thread, unable to find it but if you say that you didn't claim it was true and only questioning then I had miss read it and apologies to both of you.

I have no idea if it is true or not just like everyone else, I hold my hands up and ask for you to accept my apology.

This board is for debate but not to get personal and it was heading that way, I took a break from here and was doing something else instead, our intentions of starting this site was to bring fun and unity back to Rangers, nothing else.

I've come back to a better board and W12 Rangers post is a real good one and hope we fans can all get together a support our club back to the Premiership were we belong.

If you need to do your thing to get to the bottom of it then good luck to you because I've heard nothing other than what you've only said.

For those fans going to Sheff Utd, have a good one and it seems we can come back with all 3 points so please please give it your all as supporters out there.

Thank you for your apology MYU and acknowledging the fact that neither of us made any claims and just raised the questions.

Comment

Thanks for the apology myu. This is a board that has alot to offer rangers fans and it's a shame the way things have been lately. I will try to refrain from engaging in circular arguments and attempt to limit my posting to worthwhile discussions.

Once again, thanks for the apology and enjoy the game today
      Last edited by terry ball; 13-03-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Amen to this thread...just shows we can get on...long may it last.

Comment

Working...
        X