If you Do Miss A QPR Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you Do Miss A QPR Game

Does anyone else go and watch another London game?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    No never. If I miss an away game it's because money is short - so I'm not likely to spend what I have at another club.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      No chance! I rarely miss and if I do it will be for a flippin good reason - and watching another game for the sake of self indulgence is for the likes of Bill and Ben if you follow the drift.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not a chance, i might miss a few aways but never miss a home game!!

Id never watch anyone other than QPR. Not the same.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Usually Player for me.

Went to Forest the other week as they're the closest team to me now and hated it.
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Nope.day with Jeff Stelling and the lads with a few snacks for me...

Comment

If I can't get to wherever Rangers are playing and work commitments not withstanding, I'll find a game to go to somewhere. Live football is an addiction. Might be PL or non league. This season I've done everything from Arsenal to Aveley and points in between. I have to get out of the house between 1pm and 6pm on a Saturday - go stir crazy otherwise.

Comment

if i miss a game im usaly doing something else

that dont happen much then

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Sometimes in the past I went to Barnet as it is only a short bus ride away and free as I have Rail/LU ST.

I hate listening to football on the radio - they always exagerate 'near misses' that are 10yards wide or over, or a tame shot straight at the keeper etc.

Comment

Im keeping quiet on this one.....................
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Im keeping quiet on this one.....................

Yes, we know you go to watch Southend.

Comment

Never! There is only one other team who I'd give the time of day too and that is Arsenal, only because I love the style of football they play. If it's not my Rangers then I'm not interested.

Been to watch England play quite a few times but no other professional side in the UK. Also seen FC Twente and PSV Eindhoven play a few times too.

Comment

I know what a QPR fan's Mrs does whilst he's at the game.

Comment

No. Wouldn't even cross my mind tbh. I have been to a few Wealdstone games but only when R's aren't playing. This phenomenon of going to whatever game was in town was, I recall, a lot more prevalent in the 80s and earlier I think. There used to be a fair bit of interchange between the firms in R's and Fulham and (even) Chelsea depending on who they had visiting them. And some would go down to help the visitors out. Others I know used to have a run out with Arsenal from time to time. But this is not common anymore as far as I'm aware.

I have been to emirates (to see them beat chelsea) - rangers weren't playing and I'll watch anyone beat chelsea!

Comment

Cant do away games because of work but sometimes go and watch Staines Town, just to get a football fix
                              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                              X