No announcement yet.

If you Do Miss A QPR Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to watch Millwall last season with a mate, but we didn't have a game that day at all.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
      I know what a QPR fan's Mrs does whilst he's at the game.

How do you know my wife:rage:

Comment

To be fair been to old trafford a few times.

My mate is a man u fan and I must admit unlike rangers it was a pleasure to watch some of the quality football. QPR will always be my no1 side and I am sure i'll hate united if we go up as I used to. Now I like watching them and I hope they win everything and slow chel sc um up as I hate them with a passion. Lets also hope Rooney stays injury free because then England will have the worlds best striker in there team.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

My mate is a man u fan and I must admit unlike rangers it was a pleasure to watch some of the quality football. QPR will always be my no1 side and I am sure i'll hate united if we go up as I used to. Now I like watching them and I hope they win everything and slow chel sc um up as I hate them with a passion. Lets also hope Rooney stays injury free because then England will have the worlds best striker in there team.
          Man U win everything, come on, they aint even a London side, at least if someone is gonna take the title let them be from down here, well as long as it aint Chelski,
          imo i wouldn't mind the title going to Arsenal as they play good football. I wouldnt go and see anyone else though, but only for the reason that if ive got money i'll spend it on going to see the R's.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

carefull fella you may get accused of supporting them

Comment

Rarely miss a home game, however ive seen a few premiership teams when away games not possible for me. Like Chelsea man city (in the city end) when we played boro. Also going to see spurs Blackburn lunch time tomorrow. Luckily they are just spare tickets normally so don't cost me anything.

Comment

no chance will stay in and watch the horses.
                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

watched brentford on the international break against millwall

going fulham v juve on thursday

but if rangers are playing i generally Soccer Saturday it

Comment

I went to Brentford once, about 30 years ago.

And I had ONE season watching Swindon when I was living in Oxford and I could not get to London for personal reasons.

Comment

No, normally keep my eyes fixed on SSN from 3-5pm if I dont go
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
                        No, normally keep my eyes fixed on SSN from 3-5pm if I dont go
                        same as

Comment

Go with my girlfriend and watch Watford but my hart and mind with QPR thoughout the game thinking of nohing else

Comment

Only games I've been to this year if not at LR are Northampton Saints Rugby, which has been exciting and very entertaining but is no substitute for the real thing.

Otherwise glued to SSN and radio,QPR Player or Live Chat.

In Warnock we Trust
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

If I can't get to Rangers, it's SSN and Player for me.
                              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------
                              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
                              X