Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Honest..If We Beat Sheffield United and Reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No reason why we cannot beat Sheffield Utd at moment.We are on an up and they in a slump.Reading a different kettle of fish,but no reason we cannot get a draw.I bet you warnock is thinking the same...in fact I asked him...was in one of my dreams mind...

Comment

not a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
        Win the next 2 games away and with 2 games at home to come and win them we would be right back in the mix
        what you are saying is different to thread question,if the question was win the next 4 games have we a chance?,well then the answer is yes,we would have a chance depending on how other results went,BUT very very unlikely that will happen(win next 4 on the trot),i will be happy when we reach 52 points,as that appeared impossible a few weeks ago.

Comment

STAYING UP IS THE ISSUE

WHY PUT PRESSURE ON TEAM WITH P/OFF TALK???

lets stay up,please.

Comment

Anyone recall when Roy Keane took Sunderland up from being bottom. Wonder what points/position they were in at this stage of season?

Where is SirPieChucker when you need him???
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Going to Reading but i do think out of sheff and Reading the latter is going to be tough how many do you think we will take ?
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by JoshQPR View Post
                Love the optimism on this board , everyone is so positive , god!

Ohk We May not make it
                But like pter said win the next 2 and others up above us drop points we'll be right back in there and we also have our game in hand , why cant we do it ? we know the talent is there as we saw in october , win our next 2 then beat swansea who are up there and win our game in hand we'll be right up there again , One team ALWAYS makes a late run for the play offs and this season Will Be QPR !

You R's!!!!!!!!!!
                I'm not saying it's not possible. I just don't see us beating Reading at theirs right now. Have you seen their form?

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                Anyone recall when Roy Keane took Sunderland up from being bottom. Wonder what points/position they were in at this stage of season?

I believe that surge started in January and he spent around £10m to get the quality in, whereas Warnock, albeit a far better manager at this level has to work with the tools he has, plus maybe a loan or two.
                Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 12-03-2010, 06:32 PM.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

I'm here!

As BennyBoysR has said the key difference between the two sides in the vast sums of money Quinn allowed Keane to spend in the January. He took over at the end of August after they lost their opening 4 league matches plus Carling Cup game against Bury. If my memory serves me right he sat in the stands against WBA (It was a Sky game on the bank holiday) and Quinn was in charge - they won 2-0 - they went from bottom to top that season but he did have 41 matches in charge compared to just 15 that Warnock has.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    I'm here!

As BennyBoysR has said the key difference between the two sides in the vast sums of money Quinn allowed Keane to spend in the January. He took over at the end of August after they lost their opening 4 league matches plus Carling Cup game against Bury. If my memory serves me right he sat in the stands against WBA (It was a Sky game on the bank holiday) and Quinn was in charge - they won 2-0 - they went from bottom to top that season but he did have 41 matches in charge compared to just 15 that Warnock has.
                    Ah but the real mission is...if you care to accept it is..

how many games did he have left when he was 9 points behind a play-off position.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                      Ah but the real mission is...if you care to accept it is..

how many games did he have left when he was 9 points behind a play-off position.
                      Exactly!

PS - I have no idea! :strive:
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Not even thinking of play offs, it's all about survival lads, we ain't clear yet. I really can't see us winning tomorrow... At best a draw which I'd be very happy with and despite their current problems I'm sure warnock would be just as happy with a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          Its not impossible but we are so far from being a premiership team its untrue. What we need is to stay up this year and let Warnock have a right good sort out in the summer. Get rid of the dead wood and bulid a proper squad that can challenge next year
                          Its a funny old league and anything could happen, but Bigdave is right. Promotion this year would have been a scary proposition.

Comment

yeah

we will beat both teams and now we have the finest manager in the country we will go up this season

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Always a chance,you win your games you move up the table its really as simple as that.
                              Garth Crooks move over.

Comment

Working...
                              X