Putting To Bed Once And For All ,This Is A Not Pro Gianni Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Pete, you're as good at putting things to bed as Kate McCann mate.

Comment

Sick, but funny.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Benny

Read the title

Says

"put to bed"
        The only way to do that is close this thread and ban anyone posting pro or anti board room/GP stuff anywhere other than in the appropriate place.
        This in fighting and tit for tat playground stuff got boring a long time ago.
        I have 4 young kids at home that argue with more ratinale than some people on here - and I come to work to get away from all that because it is BORING.

Time to move on EVERYONE because I'm finding myself enjoying this place less and less.
        There are places you can go if you want to bore the rest of the members to death with your undoubted knowledge about all the goings on behind the scenes and where the abuse of someone/anyone supportive of the idea that a person in any way connected to/interested in the Club must be a pre-requisite of joining - so please jog on back there and stop making this erstwhile enjoyable board the school playground it has become!!

Rant over, now back to work
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          The only way to do that is close this thread and ban anyone posting pro or anti board room/GP stuff anywhere other than in the appropriate place.
          I have 4 young kids at home that argue with more ratinale than some people on here - and I come to work to get away from all that because it is BORING.

Time to move on EVERYONE because I'm finding myself enjoying this place less and less.
          There are places you can go if you want to bore the rest of the members to death with your undoubted knowledge about all the goings on behind the scenes and where the abuse of someone/anyone supportive of the idea that a person in any way connected to/interested in the Club must be a pre-requisite of joining - so please jog on back there and stop making this erstwhile enjoyable board the school playground it has become!!

Preach!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

Get them signed up on here mate! I'm getting bored with my present antagonists!

Comment

I think he's including you..I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                I've had dealings with GP, and I'm close to others that have had dealings with GP also, so I'm in a very good position to make my own mind up about GP. The Mittals will soon tire of the man and the "way he works" I'm sure of that.
                Yes, I keep hearing they will get rid of him in the summer. In some ways I hope they do as it would stop all the arguments on here but if they don't sack him and keep him on then that will say a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                  Yes, I keep hearing they will get rid of him in the summer. In some ways I hope they do as it would stop all the arguments on here but if they don't sack him and keep him on then that will say a lot too.
                  I never mentioned the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                    I think he's including you..I would.
                    I'm the best thing about this message board.

Comment

Fair enough your are right.

This will stay in the board room and so will other threads on the subject
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

by putting to bed you will create another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another until its silly

some people i swear wake up in the morning waiting for a thread

by Qblock pete
                        mention the letters gp

and it blows up and gossss mad please can you move this thread to boardroom discussions

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

just reolised been moved im so slow i make snail pace look exhausting

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                            by putting to bed you will create another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another until its silly

some people i swear wake up in the morning waiting for a thread

by Qblock pete
                            mention the letters gp

and it blows up and gossss mad please can you move this thread to boardroom discussions
                            Yeah you're right Nutta- the antagonising on this board has to stop and pete should refrain from such threads so we can all get along with each other. It's his constant broaching the subject that is splitting our fan base. We have to be united, for the club and for the players!

WHO's WITH ME?

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                              just reolised been moved im so slow i make snail pace look exhausting
                              I think you're great!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Fair enough your are right.

This will stay in the board room and so will other threads on the subject
                                Cheers Pete - hopefully the main board will return to a degree of interesting football debate now we have a side/manager worth debating
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X