No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our average away following so far

not that bad i suppose, considering the amount of southern teams (ie **** all) and our fairly poor away record

magic where did u get that stat from as i dont think thats very accurate fella

Comment

added up all the attendances from the WBA programme and divided it by 17 (number of games played away)

used a calculator and all :yush:

Comment

thats excluding cup games btw

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          added up all the attendances from the WBA programme and divided it by 17 (number of games played away)

ok fair enough just thought it would be a bit more than that

Comment

double checked (yes i do have too much time on my hands)

would've probably been more if watford wasnt on Sky, newky was on a satdee, plus we've still got reading and palace to come

Comment

not that bad i suppose, considering the amount of southern teams (ie **** all) and our fairly poor away record
              Apparantly it only counts tickets sold at QPR, it is not correct in that returned tickets then sold on the day (pay at turnstiles) at away gronds if poss are not included. Did you know this?
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

i did not. gotta use those figures though.

Interactive map of Championship football teams. Stadium details, driving directions to all the grounds and Football Club news

shows the northerness of the league

Comment

it will count all auto away season tkts...

many games up north, i am sick of yorkshire
                  then boro,newky

only palace,watty and reading as local....and plymuff ain't no derby!!!!

Comment

PMSL
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Considering how many matches we actually have within say 50 miles away from home thats not bad at all.

Remember Charlton, Southampton & Norwich went down last season, probably would have averaged nearly 2000 for those fixtures.

Comment

Think we will take 2,000 to reading if we get a good result at Sheffield
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Had better following home and away in div 1 a few years ago......did every ground with the LSA and it was a great time to follow the team....

Comment

Working...
                          X