This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    I don't think TB has bitten off more than he can chew, he has already given you a straight answer that he will be ringing in on the show so that should be good enough.

Personally I think its a disgrace that GP has used the Mittal Takeover and Warnocks appointment to increase his own popularity but thats just my opinion.

I haven't bothered listening to the previous show though I can't see why GP is going to hang himself. If GP is going to allow fans to put him on the spot then it could get very interesting especially if WATRB don't try to censor it and possibly didn't know what question was about to be asked.

As for TB and GP meeting it is very unlikely but I think there are few well known posters out there on other forums who would consider taking up the oppurtunity if it was on offer. I know some of you are trying to be clever, but lets just see how GP shapes up in the next interview, open the invite up to other fans to sit in the studio as well, see where it goes???
    Gianni has given Terry an oppurtunity to put his point accross and also to provide the evidence

With all due respect Terry has made some quite sweeping accusations which are unfounded

Im sure a similar interview to SM's can be arranged but he needs to come with concrete proof

Yes you do need to worry about the libel law, however if you are telling the truth then there is no need to worry
    Last edited by Guest; 11-03-2010, 06:39 AM.

Comment

FAO: Terry Ball

Would you be happy with a meeting with Gianni similar to saffa's?

Gianni offered to meet you once you brought your evidence to the club in regards to the accusations you are making

I only want whats best for the club but sh*ite stirring like this gets you no where and from what ive read it seems you are retracting these comments to a certain extent

Please put us out our misery, produce the evidence (if you have it) and we can arrange a meeting for you with GP

Seriously it really is getting boring now so let move this along so we can put this to bed once and for all

this isnt a dig in any way towards you but if you have something to say please produce the evidence

Lastly please dont call MYU a man utd fan, MYU is as much a QPR fan as everyone else and it's deeply upsetting when you assume he does not support QPR when i know for a fact he does

Cheers

HA9

Comment

Thats rich comming from a Gooner..........

Comment

Originally posted by oldhead View Post
          Thats rich comming from a Gooner..........
          your funny

mods pls dont ban this troll

Comment

done anything wrong? nope so why the ask for a ban.....BOY...

Comment

done anything wrong? nope so why the ask for a ban.....BOY...
              lets get one thing straight before i add you to my ignore list

I am not a gooner, i support QPR, i know its hard for you to understand and im sorry not to adhere to your agenda

cheers

Comment

funny that you mention being a gooner first then Qpr after that........So where exactly am in wrong in calling you a Gooner.......funny when you cop some you arc up yet you like to abuse me on other thread......cant take it dont give it ...BOY...

Comment

anyone wanna buy a second hand ticket....i will meet you outside the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

anyone wanna buy a second hand ticket....i will meet you outside the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    How much
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                      How much
                      60 ono

Comment

Why couldn't u ask this question in the other thread or send me a pm? You pm'd me last night asking for peace, then you do this?

I'm disappointed mate to be honest, thought we were going to start afresh?

Just seems you like being the centre of attention and continuing these board wars.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                          Why couldn't u ask this question in the other thread or send me a pm? You pm'd me last night asking for peace, then you do this?

I'm disappointed mate to be honest, thought we were going to start afresh?

Just seems you like being the centre of attention and continuing these board wars.
                          But you didn't answer his question?

Comment

Terry has gone down in my estimations
                            I really thought he would of phoned Gianni up instead of sending him an email.
                            He acts like he has big issues with the man, which is fine with me but then all this huff and puff just dies. You really need to make a stand Terry. There are people like me who are still very unsure of GP but you don't really back anything up.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I love it
                              create a brand new thread needlesly. turn up with Bruce Willis a couple of space shuttles and the crew plus equipment from amageddon then say "I am not having a dig"

kin priceless
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

and I don't wanna miss a thing. Yeah its f*cked me up too scott
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X