Clinton morrrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    He was out of contract. Palace did offer him a new one, which Morrison declined to sign, believing he had a deal here. Others may disagree with that point but on all things Morrison, my source is impeccable

I remember I read about it on a Palace board last week.

Some say he was driven out/shunned by Warnock, because of the influence he had over the young players there, and was offered a poor contract, so he went to Coventry in the end.

Just passing on what I read on there, but maybe they're just stirring up rubbish, and having a dig at Warnock? A section of their fans were singing Morrisons name at Selhurst, when they played Coventry recently.

I can't see Warnock signing him for QPR.

He'll probably end up at Palace again... his sort always do. (!)
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Good player, and a player the fans hate but if he was in Blue and white we would love him.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

100% committed during 90 minutes. Like Warnock, he's a panto villian and great to have on your side.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Think it would be similar to the NW situation, He's a rsole but he is our rsole
          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            He was out of contract. Palace did offer him a new one, which Morrison declined to sign, believing he had a deal here. Others may disagree with that point but on all things Morrison, my source is impeccable
            He said he was ready to sign but then we appointed Dowie!!!

Comment

Working...
            X