Clinton morrrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton morrrison

Had a chat with him on way to game,seemed a nice guy and was down to watch his mate Jay simpson.
    Anyway his contract is up in the summer and he want's to move back to london,asked about the R's and he said he would love to come here!
    When asked about signing a while ago he said contracts were ready to sign but then Dowie was made manager and they don't see eye to eye!!
    Also said Warnock is agreat manager and would take us up,he joked that he would get rid of our flair players and sign some guy's from palace.
    Seemed like he would love to sign next season and if he did play for us he would'nt stand for any slacker's on the pitch,he said we had some lazy players and that i knew who he was talking about!
    Is he worth a gamble on a free at end of season?

Not a bad shout.........bit of a t**t tho!

Comment

Seemed a nice guy
      asked about the abuse we give him and he said he enjoyed it and it drove him on!!

Comment

Fair enough, never actually met him personally. Just strikes me as one of those slightly annoying rudeboy, cap sideways types!

Comment

Originally posted by Gav maguire View Post
          Had a chat with him on way to game,seemed a nice guy and was down to watch his mate Jay simpson.
          Anyway his contract is up in the summer and he want's to move back to london,asked about the R's and he said he would love to come here!
          When asked about signing a while ago he said contracts were ready to sign but then Dowie was made manager and they don't see eye to eye!!
          Also said Warnock is agreat manager and would take us up,he joked that he would get rid of our flair players and sign some guy's from palace.
          Seemed like he would love to sign next season and if he did play for us he would'nt stand for any slacker's on the pitch,he said we had some lazy players and that i knew who he was talking about!
          Is he worth a gamble on a free at end of season?
          worth a shot but i think NW and Amit will be looking higher
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Very good player who is also a panto villian. It's obvious he enjoys the stick as with him, it's two way banter. I'd take him at Rangers all day long.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

We can do much better

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Fair enough, never actually met him personally. Just strikes me as one of those slightly annoying rudeboy, cap sideways types!
                What? Like Benny Hill?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  We can do much better

Comment

i would sign him maybe as cover, we can do better. but his experience could be invaluable to players like simpson (if we get him permanently) and german.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Isn't Morrison a QPR fan? Thought I read that somewhere?

Comment

I'm sure I read last week that one of the first things Warnock did when he rolled up at Palace was to sell Clinton Morrison.
                        He rated him as a player, but thought he had too much influence over the younger lads at Palace.

Which you can understand.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                          I'm sure I read last week that one of the first things Warnock did when he rolled up at Palace was to sell Clinton Morrison.
                          He rated him as a player, but thought he had too much influence over the younger lads at Palace.

I'm not sure mate...I thought he wanted to keep him and ended up losing him on a free?
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

He was out of contract. Palace did offer him a new one, which Morrison declined to sign, believing he had a deal here. Others may disagree with that point but on all things Morrison, my source is impeccable

Comment

next time ask him if he knows me?
                              i have ****ed him off forrrrrrr ages!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                              X