No announcement yet.

Questions For QBP/MYU/SM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fully agree with QPRDad.Now i admit to not being GP`s greatest of fans and in all honesty would have liked him to move on,had he stayed on as a DOF,but with his move to chairman,where hopefully no more damage can be done,i`m willing to think that we could all move on,especially now as we at long last have a proper manager in place,who wont take any meddling in any shape whats so ever.Well lets hope so anyway.
    On to last night,plenty of warning was given to everyone to email or phone the show,as a link was put up on every website,so no excuses.Two MB`s have been against GP in the past,more so than others,so the platform was there to air thier views for us all to hear,and speak directly to the man.Only Terry,Alan and Wombat offered up some difficult questions,which GP struggled with.On Wombats question Gp actually made himself look stupid,firstly by denying any loan existed then later claiming it was there for all to see in black and white,in the accounts.Terry ruffled some feathers with his question,at one point i could almost imagine Gianni saying "Don`t make me angry,you wont like me if i get angry".Now as for Alans point,well i must say,Gianni if you are reading this,that is what we call "hook line and sinker".

Comment

Was Alan the one who made the point about tAckamonte?

If so it was good point..
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
        I fully agree with QPRDad.Now i admit to not being GP`s greatest of fans and in all honesty would have liked him to move on,had he stayed on as a DOF,but with his move to chairman,where hopefully no more damage can be done,i`m willing to think that we could all move on,especially now as we at long last have a proper manager in place,who wont take any meddling in any shape whats so ever.Well lets hope so anyway.
        On to last night,plenty of warning was given to everyone to email or phone the show,as a link was put up on every website,so no excuses.Two MB`s have been against GP in the past,more so than others,so the platform was there to air thier views for us all to hear,and speak directly to the man.Only Terry,Alan and Wombat offered up some difficult questions,which GP struggled with.On Wombats question Gp actually made himself look stupid,firstly by denying any loan existed then later claiming it was there for all to see in black and white,in the accounts.Terry ruffled some feathers with his question,at one point i could almost imagine Gianni saying "Don`t make me angry,you wont like me if i get angry".Now as for Alans point,well i must say,Gianni if you are reading this,that is what we call "hook line and sinker".
        Sharpy - in hindsight - do you not think that this sort of "open" discussion would have been better served, at a venue with a an audience(not going to say live....because i haven't met a dead on yet !!) covering a wider spectrum of QPR fanbase.Not every fan uses messageboards and probably had no idea of this "debate"

Comment

Pete yes it was.I think an answer to clarify his point would be nice,maybe Gary waddock could be asked to clear the matter up.

True Spencer.We had the open forum on QPR world a few years back,with Tom watt,which were excellent,we need them back.I would imagine that 99% of our fan base has,or has access to a computer in todays world,and are fully aware that MB`s exist,it cant be hard to find them can it.I would have thought most take one look and think,"I aint getting involved in that load of cack".

Comment

Working...
          X