Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could I suggest Basketball?

I can't stand baseball
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
      qpr dad im just stating who ever he does an interview hes not going to sl ag him self off is he to which ever board he interviews for
      Yep, I understand that, though, being fair to GP, he's agreed to do a radio show, and taken questions from all comers.

The anti-GP posters (on this, and one other site in particular) who have a fixed and unrelenting hatred of the man, on the whole did not try to put any questions to him. Why not?

This too, seems to be GP's fault, and your suggestion that he should do another interview seems at odds.

Without checking, I think there was a post on Report's site referring to the radio show, and inviting questions (I've not checked this before posting - so appologies in advance if wrong)

Comment

Their is more than one thread on the subject. Would say it has been covered extensively on that site.

qpr-report also had his questions asked.

Fair to say, it was promoted everywhere. I can understand phoning from America is expensive, thats why he emailed in the questions.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

With all the ammuntion that qpr-report has assembled, was surprised he asked

"why did you take the job of chairman, when asked by the new board"

probably goes to show when push comes to shove, he just likes provoking debate on his board, doesn't dislike the guy as much as, we are led to believe

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
            Yep, I understand that, though, being fair to GP, he's agreed to do a radio show, and taken questions from all comers.

The anti-GP posters (on this, and one other site in particular) who have a fixed and unrelenting hatred of the man, on the whole did not try to put any questions to him. Why not?

This too, seems to be GP's fault, and your suggestion that he should do another interview seems at odds.

Without checking, I think there was a post on Report's site referring to the radio show, and inviting questions (I've not checked this before posting - so appologies in advance if wrong)
            u dont understand my point qpr dad

my point is where ever he does an interview hes not going to answer them sort of questions is he?

i think hes fair enough to answer the questions he has

he doesnt have to do QnA with fans, and realy its up to him what he answers

im not boffered im neither anti gp or pro gp

if hes done a good job hes done a good job

if hes done a bad job then hes done a bad job

thats my opinion any way its football and it happens

im concentrating on

6 points after tonight for colin

and a nice return home for him on saturday to get a nice away win to make it 9 points for 1 week

and 100% record for colin

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

This hole cuddly interview nonsense by SM and the Radio station is a cuddly way to re-launch GP as a nice person, so people don't blame him for all the bad things that nasty Flavio Briatore done. Max Clifford would be proud of the effort put in by Pete, SM and others to cleanse Paladini of his previous sins and portray him as a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I can understand phoning from America is expensive, thats why he emailed in the questions.
                SKYPE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  this is not a pro gianni board.

SM asked to do an interview a good couple of weeks ago.

Rootbeer asked Gianni on Saturday night after the win against WBA to do the show Monday.

No link whatsoever.

I would have posted the above but Pete already answered.

Also to correct Scott, both myself & Pete own and share all costs involving this website, we work hard together with the rest of our team to make sure we provide a good dedicated QPR website for fans. We don't do anything without communicating with one another and have also used our members to improve the site, the video camera we use was also paid by one of our members.

A true fans website provided by the fans.

Comment

Some are losing site of the fact it was an internet radio programme, where you can pick it up anywhere in the world and any fan in the world could log in.

Great thing about internet is that its a worldwide web.

it was not a messageboard programme.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      This hole cuddly interview nonsense by SM and the Radio station is a cuddly way to re-launch GP as a nice person, so people don't blame him for all the bad things that nasty Flavio Briatore done. Max Clifford would be proud of the effort put in by Pete, SM and others to cleanse Paladini of his previous sins and portray him as a good guy.
                      im not having a go

but why is this all so importent to anti/pro gp posters atm we got such better things to talk about

:drunk:

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                        I have asked a few times on several of the Gianni threads, but seems to get passed over(not on purpose - but alot going on , some just seems to get lost)

First I'm just an ordinary fan.Over past few years, i have only attended about 6-8 home games a season - some pretty low on the value scale i'mfraid.I don't know anyone important at QPR - have no sources and generally out of the loop when it comes to what is going on at club, supporters etc....aside from what i read on various message boards.

So - taking into account im pretty thick...would like to ask following.

This Messageboard is what i would call, fairly pro Gianni.Nothing i can see wrong with that.

Taking that into account, it would seem that the Gianni Interview was set up, organised by members of this board.It was put on jnet radio and Q+A responses were asked by QBP.

With that in mind , to an idiot like me, wouldn;t it have been better served to the QPR fan community if the Q+A with Gianni , be held with representatives from all over QPR community?

To an outsider like me - it looks like a soft option for Gianni to be answering questions from what i can see...mainly Pro Gianni supporters.

Although, from what i have read ,he has answered a few, honest hard un answered questions, he may have got a more bumpy ride had the interview taken place elsewhere.

For SM...Why were you asked to do your interview?
                        I have read on this and the dot org site your interview - and some good questions asked and answered.But why you?Do you think he controlled the interview or vice versa?

No nasty intentions - just asking the question.
                        I would like to point out Spencer, I am not pro or anti anyone but like to see with my own eyes before I speculate. If all the anti people can provide me with any evidence then I will be more than happy, until it's just hearsay, would you not agree?

If you listened to the show last night Gianni has asked not just Terry but anyone who claims he is doing wrong to come forward and to provide the evidence so hope this can now be done and all this talk can then be put to bed.

Now my point from today is that if these people have 100% proof then there is no way these people can get the sack/boot for speaking the truth and believe this to be true.

There should be no more if's or but's from these people, all they have to do is go down to the club and meet Gianni, Ishan & Amit with what they have... it's that simple.

In my eyes if this can't be done then there is no proof which then means there is no evidence and it was only hearsay.

All I'm asking with the rest of our fan base is proof, that's all.

Comment

myu thats fair enough in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                            im not having a go

but why is this all so importent to anti/pro gp posters atm we got such better things to talk about

:drunk:

I agree, why is Paladini being thrusted onto people in a way he never has before with questionnaires asking what is your opinion of him now etc, etc.

Comment

exactly

goddard just said it if hes here to do a job do it and assits colin in what ever way he needs it

SUPPORT YOUR CLUB

UUUUUUUU R'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                I would like to point out Spencer, I am not pro or anti anyone but like to see with my own eyes before I speculate. If all the anti people can provide me with any evidence then I will be more than happy, until it's just hearsay, would you not agree?

If you listened to the show last night Gianni has asked not just Terry but anyone who claims he is doing wrong to come forward and to provide the evidence so hope this can now be done and all this talk can then be put to bed.

Now my point from today is that if these people have 100% proof then there is no way these people can get the sack/boot for speaking the truth and believe this to be true.

There should be no more if's or but's from these people, all they have to do is go down to the club and meet Gianni, Ishan & Amit with what they have... it's that simple.

In my eyes if this can't be done then there is no proof which then means there is no evidence and it was only hearsay.

All I'm asking with the rest of our fan base is proof, that's all.
                                Thanks MYU.

Comment

Working...
                                X