Questions For QBP/MYU/SM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions For QBP/MYU/SM

I have asked a few times on several of the Gianni threads, but seems to get passed over(not on purpose - but alot going on , some just seems to get lost)

First I'm just an ordinary fan.Over past few years, i have only attended about 6-8 home games a season - some pretty low on the value scale i'mfraid.I don't know anyone important at QPR - have no sources and generally out of the loop when it comes to what is going on at club, supporters etc....aside from what i read on various message boards.

So - taking into account im pretty thick...would like to ask following.

This Messageboard is what i would call, fairly pro Gianni.Nothing i can see wrong with that.

Taking that into account, it would seem that the Gianni Interview was set up, organised by members of this board.It was put on jnet radio and Q+A responses were asked by QBP.

With that in mind , to an idiot like me, wouldn;t it have been better served to the QPR fan community if the Q+A with Gianni , be held with representatives from all over QPR community?

To an outsider like me - it looks like a soft option for Gianni to be answering questions from what i can see...mainly Pro Gianni supporters.

Although, from what i have read ,he has answered a few, honest hard un answered questions, he may have got a more bumpy ride had the interview taken place elsewhere.

For SM...Why were you asked to do your interview?
    I have read on this and the dot org site your interview - and some good questions asked and answered.But why you?Do you think he controlled the interview or vice versa?

No nasty intentions - just asking the question.

Originally posted by ScottJones
    I think I can answer these. Give me 2 minutes as i need a wazz and i will explain jnet etc etc
    Cheers Scott !!

Comment

this is not a pro gianni board.

SM asked to do an interview a good couple of weeks ago.

Rootbeer asked Gianni on Saturday night after the win against WBA to do the show Monday.

No link whatsoever.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Would add, that I plan to do an interview with him and whether you accept it or not, will be asking difficult questions.

To be fair, Terry Ball is definitely not pro Gianni got his question asked last night along with Wombat (another not pro Gianni poster), so the presenter was asking the questions put forward.
        Everyone that rang in was not hand picked.. and everyone had the opportunity to pick up the phone, but declined the chance to do so.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          this is not a pro gianni board.

SM asked to do an interview a good couple of weeks ago.

Rootbeer asked Gianni on Saturday night after the win against WBA to do the show Monday.

No link whatsoever.
          Fine.

I don't know SM, apart from he writes good reports on here and the dot org.
          As for Rootbeer - don't know him.The interview appears to have been promoted on here, with Q+A put through yourself and MYU.Both you and MYU appear to be supporters of Gianni(as i have said - nothing wrong with that - and of course - I may be wrong)

My main question - is -again - with the perseption that the people who run this board...again i'm guessing it's you and MYU,and i'm guessing again that you two are quite happy with GP at the moment.....deep.....that to the rest of the community of QPR fans....it's a bit like asking sooty if he thinks hands are a good thing.

Surely it would have been better served with members from different groups of QPR fansOr - was that not a possibility with Gianni ?

Comment

I have asked a few times on several of the Gianni threads, but seems to get passed over(not on purpose - but alot going on , some just seems to get lost)

First I'm just an ordinary fan.Over past few years, i have only attended about 6-8 home games a season - some pretty low on the value scale i'mfraid.I don't know anyone important at QPR - have no sources and generally out of the loop when it comes to what is going on at club, supporters etc....aside from what i read on various message boards.

This Messageboard is what i would call, fairly pro Gianni.Nothing i can see wrong with that.

Taking that into account, it would seem that the Gianni Interview was set up, organised by members of this board.It was put on jnet radio and Q+A responses were asked by QBP.

With that in mind , to an idiot like me, wouldn;t it have been better served to the QPR fan community if the Q+A with Gianni , be held with representatives from all over QPR community?

To an outsider like me - it looks like a soft option for Gianni to be answering questions from what i can see...mainly Pro Gianni supporters.

Although, from what i have read ,he has answered a few, honest hard un answered questions, he may have got a more bumpy ride had the interview taken place elsewhere.

I have read on this and the dot org site your interview - and some good questions asked and answered.But why you?Do you think he controlled the interview or vice versa?

OK Point by point

This board.

Pete owns this board, set it up and funds it. Myu runs the tech side of things obviously. As a friend I helped set it up and install it from the very pc i'm typing on now. I would say I am pro Gianni as is Pete. Albeit first and foremost we are both pro QPR. I would also say that I feel that the majority of members are actually undecided/anti-GP or at least wary of him or unhappy of some of his decisions.

Jnet Radio

Jnet is a fledging Jewish radio station who is owned (co-owned) by a chap called Brian. Brian is a long standing QPR fan who knows much more about the history of the Wright era than anyone I have spoken to..indeed he tried to buy the club in the past. He knows a heck of a lot of ex QPR employees as well as players. He actually had an ofcom license sorted to have an official QPR radio station when Gerry was gaffer but it fell thru. He arranged the interview with GP and invited me as a guest and then Pete as a guest. He knows jack about messageboard politics. Last night was the first time i met him.

PR

The club are keen to re-establish them with the fan base hence GP agreed to coming on the radio. He thought it was an opportunity for people to speak to him directly and ask him questions

SM

SM contacted the club off his own back to do the interview. And the powers that be agreed GP could do it. The interview took place in a box at QPR. Re who controlled the interview I think it is safe to say that GP is the sort of bloke to answer whatever he is asked and i think he did that.

Thanks Scott.

Comment

Spencer, I understand your point but Q&A was advertised on ALL messageboards. The fact, the more anti brigade did not ring in, is down to them. Everyone was invited to call in.

Comment

OK Point by point

This board.

Pete owns this board, set it up and funds it. Myu runs the tech side of things obviously. As a friend I helped set it up and install it from the very pc i'm typing on now. I would say I am pro Gianni as is Pete. Albeit first and foremost we are both pro QPR. I would also say that I feel that the majority of members are actually undecided/anti-GP or at least wary of him or unhappy of some of his decisions.

Jnet Radio

Jnet is a fledging Jewish radio station who is owned (co-owned) by a chap called Brian. Brian is a long standing QPR fan who knows much more about the history of the Wright era than anyone I have spoken to..indeed he tried to buy the club in the past. He knows a heck of a lot of ex QPR employees as well as players. He actually had an ofcom license sorted to have an official QPR radio station when Gerry was gaffer but it fell thru. He arranged the interview with GP and invited me as a guest and then Pete as a guest. He knows jack about messageboard politics. Last night was the first time i met him.

PR

The club are keen to re-establish them with the fan base hence GP agreed to coming on the radio. He thought it was an opportunity for people to speak to him directly and ask him questions

SM

SM contacted the club off his own back to do the interview. And the powers that be agreed GP could do it. The interview took place in a box at QPR. Re who controlled the interview I think it is safe to say that GP is the sort of bloke to answer whatever he is asked and i think he did that.
                To be quite honest Scott I think most on here are probably undecided but lean towards being wary given what is posted on this and other message boards. I don't know the guy and so I am not willing to cast aspersions until either I meet him or meet someone whose opinion/thoughts I can relate to. Even though I am in Argentina I am not going to wage a war like that coming out of Washington DC!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Spencer, I understand your point but Q&A was advertised on ALL messageboards. The fact, the more anti brigade did not ring in, is down to them. Everyone was invited to call in.
                  Thanks Pete.

Although slightly wary of GP and his past exploits and still slightly worried, his passion is qute obvious.

My passion is quite obvious - but doesn't make me a candidate for a good chairman.

Comment

Fair enough.

I think he has made some horlicks in the past, some of the players especially before the takeover were awful and some of the bad press we got, was down to him not controlling himself.

I do think he does try and benefit the club, in everything that he does, but inevitably some things will not work out.

Comment

so will he do a QnA for reports message board if requested then pete????

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                        so will he do a QnA for reports message board if requested then pete????
                        Wrong question..........

Ask why the regular Report forumites stayed away from the radio show?

Comment

dunno about that scotty lol

im serius if ure saying that gp is hppy to do interviews with other message board then ure saying hes not byast <<< i cant spell!

then theres no arguments

besides that does anyone honestly think if he was dodgy dealing hes going to undertake an interview if it points out his faults where he went wrong etc

imo i wouldnt want to if i was gp

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

qpr dad im just stating who ever he does an interview hes not going to sl ag him self off is he to which ever board he interviews for

Comment

lol scott thats not very fair as mike cant defend him self

u didnt pm about the jude badge thingy

Comment

Working...
                              X