Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      Watching Arsenal
      nope wrong again

i will be watching eastenders then tuning into the game

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
        nope wrong again

i will be watching eastenders then tuning into the game
        I can't get my head around how you can live with 3/4 miles of LR yet only make half dozen games a season when fans travel much further distances on regular basis, baffling to say the least.

Comment

I am making the pilgrimage, first time for a while (watford away I think) looking forward to it, leaving in a min.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
            I am making the pilgrimage, first time for a while (watford away I think) looking forward to it, leaving in a min.
            But you play semi pro football on Saturday, there was a time when I did the same when I was younger, thats understandble.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              I can't get my head around how you can live with 3/4 miles of LR yet only make half dozen games a season when fans travel much further distances on regular basis, baffling to say the least.
              so you base that assumption on what exactly?

Just because i dont come on here every week writing reports about games doesnt mean i dont go - although ive never claimed to go every single game

Seriously change the record

What i do with my time is my business not yours

Cheers

Comment

But you play semi pro football on Saturday, there was a time when I did the same when I was younger, thats understandble.
                nah i wernt moaning mate, just a anwser to the thread question. 'whos going?'
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                  so you base that assumption on what exactly?

Just because i dont come on here every week writing reports about games doesnt mean i dont go - although ive never claimed to go every single game

Seriously change the record

What i do with my time is my business not yours

Cheers
                  Fair enough, I have never questioned your attendance at matches so there is no record to change, just surprised you don't go more often.

In fact the only ever time we've heard about you going to matches is when you told us you were going to C Club and then when you text WATRB on your Blackberry from The William Morris on Saturday.

Personally I couldn't care less, I just find it strange that for someone who lives so close, is loaded and has so much to say you are not more of a regular.

Anyway each to their own, I have been looking forward to this one all day, time to get my skates on.

U RRRRRRR's
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 09-03-2010, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Fair enough, I have never questioned your attendance at matches so there is no record to change, just surprised you don't go more often.

In fact the only ever time we've heard about you going to matches is when you told us you were going to C Club and then when you text WATRB on your Blackberry from The William Morris on Saturday.

Personally I couldn't care less, I just find it strange that for someone who lives so close, is loaded and has so much to say you are not more of a regular.

Anyway each to their own, I have been looking forward to this one all day, time to get my skates on.

U RRRRRRR's
                    enjoy the game and here's to 3 points for the r'sss tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X