No announcement yet.

Who is going tonight then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every1 smuts im presuming? i might come and say hello to the watrb faithfull no funny **** though boys!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

I will be there, well up for the game
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

i cant wait for tonight
        im glad this game and watford was postponed has realy worked in our favour

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

8 coming from Gloucester/Cheltenham area!!!
          South West R's: R The Best!!!!

Comment

Oh and my first game of the Warnock era!!!!

Colin Warnocks Blue N White army!!!!:=B:
            South West R's: R The Best!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              i did get a ticket for the original fixture, but unfortunately it was rearranged for the week of my late shift at work, so i wont be able to make it.
              I work lates permanent so have to take a days holiday for midweek games.Getting fed up with it really.From Jan to seasons end i will have used about 7 days for midweek games,including postponements.

Comment

just had a delicious pint in the Bulstrode in hounslow and am now approaching Hammersmith on the tube so will not be late for the Smutts

Comment

can't make it
                  use this link
                  WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    just had a delicious pint in the Bulstrode in hounslow and am now approaching Hammersmith on the tube so will not be late for the Smutts
                    I remember that pub.Spent much of my childhood/youth in Hounslow.Used to drink in the Honeycombe and the Earl Haig when it was the Blitz at Hounslow West.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      I remember that pub.Spent much of my childhood/youth in Hounslow.Used to drink in the Honeycombe and the Earl Haig when it was the Blitz at Hounslow West.
                      blimey stan you must be getting on a bit if you was around for the blitz !!

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                          Take it youre not going tonight Jim as your not shouting it from the rooftops.This not one of your 6 games for the season??
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                            Take it youre not going tonight Jim as your not shouting it from the rooftops.This not one of your 6 games for the season??
                            6 games a season lol !!

No im staying in tonight

Comment

vanny will be in attendance this evening. x block hardcore
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                                its all about the crown and sceptre stanly

Comment

Working...
                                X