Clean Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Sheet

It's about time we had one. It's been four managers, and half a season since we haven't conceded. I really fancy one tonight, and I think Neil's footballing brain will be able to deliver us one. He does need to get the defence to concentrate for 90 minutes, but knowing his reaction to sloppiness, I think it's in their interests to!

Now now let us not get carried away here,
    I am happy as long as we score more than them
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

We've still got bests on and old school mate keeping one. He still has a little night time problem.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

The conceding run has to end eventually so tonight might well be the night.

I think we'd all take a 2-1 win over a nil nil though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Now now let us not get carried away here,
          I am happy as long as we score more than them

I agree. It's what I said for Saturday's game. QPR probably wont keep a clean sheet (although it would be great), but as long as they score more than the opponents I will be happy with the 3 points.

Comment

Tough game tonight - good yardstick after satursday game to see how we respond.

Comment

Im with the majority here. At this stage of the season a win is all that matters and seeing as we are playing a relegation rival so to speak, a win tonight would push us well away from 2 of the 3 relegation spots, so its a massive game. The players should be buzzing after sat but as so often happens with us, a great win is often followed by a sloppy defeat.

Comment

Working...
              X