I think Warnock has done his Homework on us QPR fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Warnock has done his Homework on us QPR fans

....and probably well briefed by the Board as well.

His entire career has been built on having a rapport with his teams fans. NW teams have always displayed his own personality traits on the field of play and I don't think we will be no different. NW first job would be to get the fans fully behind him, we get behind him we get behind the team and everyone is happy.

At the end of the game against West Brom the subs went to tear of down the tunnel and NW was spotted dragging them all back out onto the pitch to applaude the fans.

He then walked onto the pitch himself and ensured that the team acknowledged the support in such a way I can't remember the last time it happened.

I also spotted NW throwing an arm around Taarabt on the final whistle on SSN news which was on the monitors above the Press Box. It was a gesture which to me acknowledged Adels talent and contribution even though he substitued him. I also noted NW screaming various instructions at Adel about where to run to and Adel was following the managers orders to the tee.

That 5 mins after the final whistle built more bridges with the fans than have been done since Ian Holloway was manager and I believe we will see more of it tomorrow night.

Can't wait until the match tomorrow and I'm gonna go for another 3-1

Top post and I see the same as you did and they got it right for once.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      ....and probably well briefed by the Board as well.

His entire career has been built on having a rapport with his teams fans. NW teams have always displayed his own personality traits on the field of play and I don't think we will be no different. NW first job would be to get the fans fully behind him, we get behind him we get behind the team and everyone is happy.

At the end of the game against West Brom the subs went to tear of down the tunnel and NW was spotted dragging them all back out onto the pitch to applaude the fans.

He then walked onto the pitch himself and ensured that the team acknowledged the support in such a way I can't remember the last time it happened.

I also spotted NW throwing an arm around Taarabt on the final whistle on SSN news which was on the monitors above the Press Box. It was a gesture which to me acknowledged Adels talent and contribution even though he substitued him. I also noted NW screaming various instructions at Adel about where to run to and Adel was following the managers orders to the tee.

That 5 mins after the final whistle built more bridges with the fans than have been done since Ian Holloway was manager and I believe we will see more of it tomorrow night.

Can't wait until the match tomorrow and I'm gonna go for another 3-1
      Spot on w12...Just saw this on QPR player.

I may owe colin a little apology for the way I wrote when appointed.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

nice touch at the end with Warnock bringing the players into the center circle and clapping towards the home end so yes would say he has done his homework

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
          Spot on w12...Just saw this on QPR player.

I may owe colin a little apology for the way I wrote when appointed.
          You dont owe a apology mate that was your opinion, its only been one game could all still go #### up!

W12 i agree.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            You dont owe a apology mate that was your opinion, its only been one game could all still go #### up!

W12 i agree.
            bigdave, I will be down tomorrow to have a look, if there is no hoof ball in sight I will jump on the colin bandwaggon
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Exactly W12,about time they realised how important our role is within the club.I would imagine the infamous £20 insult,had made it back to Neil at some point,which would have made him angry.

Comment

w12 ranger

Agree, think they gage views and opinions from fans.

Warnock is also using his man mangement skills.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

spot on W12 ranger spot on!

Roll on tomorrow night!
                  "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

This is why he is the best man for the job. Not only is he a good manager, but he's a fans manager. Well...his own fans anyway.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Just showed the way he going to be at QPR

Comment

About time the players acknowledge the fans. We go all around the country and too many times they just sod off down the tunnel. They don't realise how much it costs to follow the club. Even if they have played rubbish which has been a lot they should all come and clap the fans.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          About time the players acknowledge the fans. We go all around the country and too many times they just sod off down the tunnel. They don't realise how much it costs to follow the club. Even if they have played rubbish which has been a lot they should all come and clap the fans.
                          I even applaud the QPR fans when they travel away.Something i wish i could do - but our away support(as is our home)is very important.

I also think that he put arm round Priskin(may be wrong)

One thing is for sure - i think NW with the support of Amit et co - will bring the fans back together and stop in in house squabbling.Yes it's early days but i just have a good feeling about NW.

Comment

the extraordinary question is why they didn't bother before off their own bat. A Yorkshire based journalist was telling me Beckford is notorious for that - first down the tunnel and loathed by all the Leeds stewards. Even if a young fan is begging for an autograph he will pretend to be on his mobile. Apparently completely arrogant. Made me reassess my wish to sign him - not that, I suspect, Colin wd allow that kind of thing. As for our players, as the great man says you are being paid loads of money to play for a great club - what's not to be happy about, and by extension show your gratitude for.

Comment

Working...
                            X