Comment

Great read, cheers SM

Comment

Great read.

SM

Comment

Very good read, as always. Cheers

Comment

So Scott - what's this about he has never held a FIFA licence?
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

SM you have missed your vocation in life. Superb interview with GP and reassuring to hear the plans for the future.

Please can I play in the end of season game against Amits team. Please Please Please!!!!

Last edited by oldhoop; 08-03-2010, 10:09 PM.
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Well done mate, thanks for taking the time to write it up. Some good questions and some bullets dodged.

Comment

Top stuff SM - exactly what I expected from you - a well reasoned and unbiased account! And to think people were thinking you'd dodge the hard questions. Well done mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
                    Top stuff SM - exactly what I expected from you - a well reasoned and unbiased account! And to think people were thinking you'd dodge the hard questions. Well done mate.
                    Thanks very much Mendoza (and everyone else). Whenever I come back online there's another 10 comments!

I tried to ask the tougher ones. Glad it's been appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                      Well done mate, thanks for taking the time to write it up. Some good questions and some bullets dodged.
                      Some bullets dodged?

Comment

Great read thanks for all the effort you put in to make this happen.

Here's to a bright future!
                        "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Cheers for the write up a great read.

It's a shame that Academy status was not looked into with the same amount of urgency as signing the likes of Hall and Ageyman.

Our training facilities and Academy status should be seen as the corner stone and the foundations of our football club and need to be improved.
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                            Cheers for the write up a great read.

It's a shame that Academy status was not looked into with the same amount of urgency as signing the likes of Hall and Ageyman.

Our training facilities and Academy status should be seen as the corner stone and the foundations of our football club and need to be improved.
                            I completely agree Funky.

I can only put 2 and 2 together... But I would assume that his comments regarding it show that the real urgency has only started since the Mittal takeover.

Flavio maybe didn't see it as a huge priority - hence NO action.

Fortunately the Mittal's do see the value, and hopefully we will have some movement on that soon

Comment

SM well done mate, asked all the right questions and I understand the travel is a long one for you.

Confirms exactly what his role has been pre mittal takeover when we were a joke for hiring and firing managers, player power, 47 signings on long big contracts. The mans fortunate to still be here. And most importantly we're so lucky the mittals bailed us out of the mess FB created on the advice of GP. Thats now in the past. I sincerely hope he keeps his greedy mits out of NW's business for the good of the club. We cant afford to mess up this golden opportunity. The futures very bright and whilst he remains I shall continue to be concerned. However long that shall be....

Onwards and upwards...

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                                So Scott - what's this about he has never held a FIFA licence?
                                Also I note that Kasper Gorkks agent has been quoted as being his dad something which has been denied by members of this MB in light of the 'Preferred Representative' rumour in brokering his deal to the club....

Comment

Working...
                                X