No announcement yet.

Gianni Paladini - The Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Judge's summing up and jury direction in that case are fairly pertinent too...

Comment

• Originally posted by writtler View Post
      Because the CPS wouldn't agree to fund it - quite simple.
      So you agree, GP is not a proven liar? y or n please.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprdad View Post
        This is slightly different. I would defend your right to your view; which is wholly different to me agreeing with it.

Now, if you look at your earlier posts, you will see that you in fact said that the court case established that he had lied

So, if you say: GP is a proven liar - I'd say you are 100% WRONG

Now if you change that and say: I think that GP is a liar - then that's your opinion.

I personally think that it is totally unfair to base your opinion of being a liar on the court case - and I would suggest that this is where you have formed your opinion originally, based upon a misunderstanding of exactly what the case descided.
        I dont give two hoots but where I come from, if you accuses someone of doing something and after going to a court of law, it is deemed that the incident you accused someone of doing did not happen, it kinda means that you cried wolf and invented the incident to get someone else in trouble. Is that a lie ?.

Comment

• No

Comment

• I'm no lawyer, but

1) he was not accussed, he was the alleged victim
            2) Defence lawyer was the one who claimed he lied (probably 70 times?)
            3) its a criminal offence to be in contempt of court, under oath

It is very long time ago and don't really see the benefit of dragging events from 6 years ago? I know we are clutching at straws, but its about the future not the past.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• 1) he was not accussed, he was the alleged victim
              He was the alleged victim who accused others of kidnapping him at gun point.

After accusing people of doing something they never done and having the case dismissed in a court of law, would suggest the case was dubious.

People are accused of doing things they never done every day and the cases are rightly found not guilty in a court of law, don't mean the accuser goes to jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I'm no lawyer, but

1) he was not accussed, he was the alleged victim

It is very long time ago and don't really see the benefit of dragging events from 6 years ago? I know we are clutching at straws, but its about the future not the past.
                Unfortunately to discuss the future one has to refer to the past.After tonights game, on here tomorrow people will be discussing the events of the previous night,which will be by that time, the past.It just depends how far back people are not willing to go .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  Unfortunately to discuss the future one has to refer to the past.After tonights game, on here tomorrow people will be discussing the events of the previous night,which will be by that time, the past.It just depends how far back people are not willing to go .
                  Indeed - look at the problems that still persist due to William of Orange and the Battle of the Boyne. How much has that cost? Economically and in lives?

Comment

• As Brian said yesterday, no one blames the men who took out this ABC loan, that's when the problem started and stopped him from buying QPR.

That's why it was taken out otherwise we would never be in the mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      Indeed - look at the problems that still persist due to William of Orange and the Battle of the Boyne. How much has that cost? Economically and in lives?
                      God - you sound like my missus

Comment

• Originally posted by writtler View Post
                        Because the CPS wouldn't agree to fund it - quite simple.

Nico did make a ham fisted attempt to explain the "proven liar" quote from a barrister's point of view - but have a read for yourself and form your own opinion.

www.alfretontownfc.com/qprcourttrial.pdf (sorry Tracy!)

That and based on conversations with agents I know who have had dealings with the man (including one he thinks of as a friend) and I am most definitely of the opinion that the line between fact and fiction is somewhat vague in a certain person's head. Lovely guy - great schmoozer but.....
                        Page 172. 'The mystery of David's brother' - was this ever cleared up?
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

• fantastic read SM - thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X