Gianni Paladini - The Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
    one thing that struck me is how much gp cares for the club. something i have got wrong.
    Fair play to you mate.

Takes balls to go back on something that you originally said. It's a shame more can't be quite as humble... but you are bang on with that comment.

Comment

Great work, SM. Its good when there's any communication with the fans (something that has been lacking). All very positive and lots to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Great work, SM. Its good when there's any communication with the fans (something that has been lacking). All very positive and lots to look forward to.
        Thanks for the comment acricketer

Think we have GREAT things to look forward to. U R'ss!!

Comment

Thanks SM, great interview i hope you had a great time.

Just one small complaint though, where your match report, i miss it as its my Monday afternoon read.

So i am greedy
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
            Thanks SM, great interview i hope you had a great time.

Just one small complaint though, where your match report, i miss it as its my Monday afternoon read.

So i am greedy
            LOL!

Sorry I was too busy writing this 'report' so no time for anything on the game... I'll try do one for the Plymouth match

Comment

I have never doubted Paladini's motives - he TRIES very hard to do the right thing (probably too hard) and I'm sure he is passionate about QPR. The problem is that he's just not very good at his job...

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                Fair play to you mate.

Takes balls to go back on something that you originally said. It's a shame more can't be quite as humble... but you are bang on with that comment.

actions speak louder than words and GPs actions speak very loudly.

Comment

Excellenmt interview - Thanks for taking the time to detail everything and thanks for the regular match reports too - Top Job!

Comment

Very good read SM. It's good to hear the answers to long asked questions.

Maybe you could do the same with Amit?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                      Very good read SM. It's good to hear the answers to long asked questions.

Maybe you could do the same with Amit?
                      Gordon Brown provided answers to questions at the Chilcot enquiry......... the very next day a senior Civil servant also provided answers to questions, which suggested the PM had lied, the day before.

Comment

A brilliant interview SM, great read!
                        obviously you cant please everyone, and some will stick to their current views on GP (good or bad), but thanks for putting in the time and effort.

Originally posted by oldhead View Post
                        Very wll scripted interview that allows him to be made out as a good guy...wouldnt expect anything else to be honest.
                        as for this quote...why dont you turn it in and grow up?
                        scripted interview?? get a life...
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Thanks Ginger Ninja, I have decided to just ignore idiots like the above post you quoted.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the interview and hope it answered some of your questions... that's the important thing to me. Not battling with people with agendas against Gianni.

It wasn't scripted or anything like that. I asked and he answered.

Thanks again for the comment

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                            Thanks Ginger Ninja, I have decided to just ignore idiots like the above post you quoted.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the interview and hope it answered some of your questions... that's the important thing to me. Not battling with people with agendas against Gianni.

It wasn't scripted or anything like that. I asked and he answered.

Thanks again for the comment
                            it did mate, my main question was regarding the youth academy. im glad the wheels are in motion as this would be excellent for the club.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by oldhead View Post
                              Very wll scripted interview that allows him to be made out as a good guy...wouldnt expect anything else to be honest. Why no question about him slagging off managers to fans on a coach?.Passing on dud info for QBP?The fact he was involved in creating the huge debts that nearly finished the club off?.
                              I gave you 24 hours last week to provide your facts on passing info to QBP and you came back with NOTHING!

I'll give you another 24 hours and see what you come up with. we want some facts from you, not your word, that's just something you made up!

Time ticking again (tick tock)

Comment

As ever and excellent report SM.

As for all the anti GP mob, what exactly are you trying to achieve?

I'm man enough to admit I have been very openly against GP over the last couple of seasons. I am also somebody who has a healthy amount of respect for somebody who can admit when they have made a mistake and learns lessons from those mistakes moving forward.

For me the one thing that comes accross in this interview is that Gianni cares about the club. He's know's there have been mistakes made and acknowledges a few of them in the interview (i.e. the Gino Padula incident and the contracts given to Hall and Agyemang), he also indicated his desire to put these mistakes right moving forward.

We have a new board in place and the club is in the best position at board room level that it has been in many years. The new board have made the decision to keep GP on board, so let's get behind the club as a whole and get back to supporting our football club.

Comment

Working...
                                X