Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report for Saturdays game East paddok style

... one of the best performances ive seen in a long while,

not just your every day standard performance either, from start to finish rangers looked fantastic from every angle you looked at them from. only 14,000 supporters there to see it abielt i felt there was more considering that West Brom had top and bottom.

the last 2-3 weeks has been a right emotional rollercoaster ride for me personaly, with regs to qpr obviously, looking at the boards and all the rumors flying about emotional is probaly an understatement. Just as soon as Colin was announced i dont think there was any doubt in my mind that we wouldnt go out and smash West Brom (maybe saying that in heinseight) but i honestly just thought, "yes were going to do these lot".

a sense of optamism was arround loftus road on saturday afternoon walking to the cafe (pre match ritual) i heard more than a few fans practacing there yorkshire accents etc even a few was commenting on how colin was going to get on the young Simon Atwells back presuming he had a poor game officating this momentus occasion

building from the back was what i was expecting to see but colin had a fantastic gameplan and you could see everyone on the pitch knew what they were doing from start to finish, he went with 3 up front and utalised the positions so well, priskin was covering matty connerly so well and at sometimes was covering a Right wing backs position, and did it well, which is where i feel we have been week at present. Carl Ikeme looked like he had a rocket up his #### and his distrabution was far better than his attempt on soccer am! even Hill looked good battled well and got forward and was doing a good job playing off of taraabt.

Adel Taraabt proved that in the right hands can be a fantastic player, he was kind of unoticed in the first half but realy was influental in the two goals scored, MOM IMO and by most of the papers, he let the ball go at the right times and held it up well,
    Jay simpson was another player who shone for me as usal picked away at Broms defence. Buzacky come on and done well deserved his goal although was very lucky

.... under harford and cotten, who were real get your hands dirty stuck in etc, the team he played had no fight no real nak of getting to the ball first and powderpuffed away from 50/50 challenges....
    .... not on saturday qpr had that fight that need for a win and that was warnocks influence
    his match comments before were for the lads to go out enjoy the game play with a smile on there faces, "ure getting payed vast ammounts of money for this" <<< what a line get there #### in gear colin and lets reach our target of 82 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on u r'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope u all enjoyed

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

[QUOTE=GL Paddok Nutta;297503]what a line get there #### in gear colin and lets reach our target of 82 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/QUOTE]

ARE YOU SURE?

Comment

im crazy =P

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

My first game in GL for ages usally sit in MU but had my coz with me and £12 bronze wins over £20 gold seats for her.

When the sun is out is it always that bad there? I will bring some sunglasses next time

Comment

Working...
        X