Platinum evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum evening

Just a heads up for those with a platinum season ticket - got the letter through this morning about this year's evening to meet the manager, players etc. It's going to be on the 29th March in the W12 suite so at least we have a bit more notice than a week this time.

Since last years evening we've had the following people in charge of the first team:

Sousa
    Ainsworth
    Magilton
    Bircham/Gallen
    Hart
    Harford
    Warnock

Let's hope it's still Warnock at next seasons one (if they keep platinum).

platinum is getting s****ed next year

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
      platinum is getting s****ed next year
      Thanks for the info, I'll wait for a reputable source before I change my 'if it's still there' into 'it's gone' in my threads though.

Comment

I've feeling Platinum will remain and the rest of the price branding will be s****ped, at least in spirit anyway.

Members who sit in those seats will still get access to Platters bar IMO and still have nice comfy cushions on our seats. Whether it is called Platinum Area or Block C&D is irrelevant.

The infrastructure is in place to charge more for these seats with additional privaliges, win win situation IMO, be nice to pay less money next money for my ST next season.
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 05-03-2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          I've feeling Platinum will remain and the rest of the price branding will be s****ped, at least in spirit anyway.

Members who sit in those seats will still get access to Platters bar IMO and still have nice comfy cushions on our seats. Whether it is called Platinum Area or Block C&D is irrelevant.

The infrastructure is in place to charge more for these seats with additional privaliges, win win situation IMO, be nice to pay less money next money for my ST next season.
          Yeah this is what I'm hoping for. As long as they keep the bar then they can call it anything they want. If only it wasn't such a pain in the #### to get to and from at half time though, even one beer can make you miss the 2nd half kick off.

Comment

wicksta its getting s****ed

IN fact the whole banding scheme is being done away with

Rumour is the platters bar will be made into an additional club shop

Comment

wicksta its getting s****ed

IN fact the whole banding scheme is being done away with

Rumour is the platters bar will be made into an additional club shop
              Cant see it we have just spent millions on the club shop.

Why do we need another store in the ground makes no sense.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                Cant see it we have just spent millions on the club shop.

Why do we need another store in the ground makes no sense.
                you have to speculate to accumlate, the club would make more money selling merchandise rather than entertaining the welds regulars giving each other pats on the back

Comment

heard it's been turned into a spearmint rhino for halftime entertainment
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

you have to speculate to accumlate, the club would make more money selling merchandise rather than entertaining the welds regulars giving each other pats on the back
                    Yes because the platinum bar is full of weld regulars isn't it. I think you're getting your obsessions mixed up mate.

Like I said I'll wait for someone with at least a little bit of credibility to say what is happening regarding C-block/bars etc. How is Routledge getting on at boro by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                      Yes because the platinum bar is full of weld regulars isn't it. I think you're getting your obsessions mixed up mate.

Like I said I'll wait for someone with at least a little bit of credibility to say what is happening regarding C-block/bars etc. How is Routledge getting on at boro by the way?
                      Ithought Routledge played for Newcastle
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                        oh dear

you really are excelling yourselves

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                          *slaps superhoop67 on the back*

Weld tomorrow?

Comment

No one's patted me on the back, I want to be patted on the back.

WTF is a weld regular?.

The Platinum bar is full of ordinary Rangers fans who like me have supported this club through mainly thin for a F**king long time.
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

We already did and we raised ST prices and look what a success that was.

Rather than trying to dig people out for sitting in the Platinum Area, try to actually back up what you saying after all your strike record is quite poor.

I think I speak on behalf of a large contingent of Platinum ST Holders when I say we already owned ST's in that section of the ground prior to the price banding being put in place.

You seem to have an issue with fans sitting in the Platinum Area but quite recently was boasting about sitting in the W12 Club. It just seems a bit petty and at times hypocritical especially with boasts of a '6 figure salary'. I say this because I'm getting the incline that you are stereotyping those who sit in Platinum by the price of their ST.

I can vouch that the fans who sit in the Platinum Area are normal working class fans who have the privilage of sitting in the more expensive seats in the ground.

Funky is right BTW the way the Board has no reason to redevelop the Platters Bar having just done it up and it serves a multitude of purposes.

Comment

Working...
                              X