Will the mittals put us in administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
    Who said admin was round the corner out of interest? I didn't see that thread/post?
    it was insinuated by certain individuals

end of

Comment

Pete you say since 2005 its hardly gone up.......Well we have made loan payments of 3 million up till 2007/8 off the abc loan.then the loan payments up to now at a reduced rate as the loan was only re-financed.Therefore the debt has gone up somewhat hasn't it????i make it an increase of 9 million since 2005.Or aloss of just under 2 million each season...Not bad for a ship sailing in SAFE waters as Gp told us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
        it was insinuated by certain individuals

end of
        "Funny some think we are looking at administration yet we turned a profit last year............"

To quote your original post for this thread it would appear that you were the only individual who suggested we are looking at administration. This was confirmed when I asked you to highlight those individuals on two separate occassions you think believed we as a football club were looking at administration, but you were unable to do so.

In your ignorance in avoiding Davmans comments earlier, QPRDad has now kindly given an overview of the accounts and Jonno + Macca have also made contributions.

If I was you I would take time to read that thread as it may help you understand Co. Finances in the future instead of putting your foot in your mouth.

Not trying to be rude or make this personal but if you are going to insist on posting things you don't understand then running away when you are challenged maybe you would be better off not making a contribution at all.
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 05-03-2010, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What a fruit loop.

Nice to see his handlers giving him a free reign on here again.:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              I still love your Mr. Bean avatar.

Facto did well to spot that.
              seems to me there are half a dozen posters on this board much more deserving of the "mr. bean",soubriquet than my-self.if you know who you are.if you had half a brain you would recognize it.

Comment

Its obvious that we have gone for a manager with experience of administration. 3.5 year contracts are standard practice for clubs about to go into admin and its best to go for admin with a whole bunch of other clubs so it is less noticeable. Also it is a great tactic to takeover a club so that you can foot a lot of the admin bill. If I were the Mittals I'd have picked this opportunity because chances like this don't come around too often.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...............

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Let's play it your way then oldhead.

If your so sure then you should have no problems with backing it up, I'll be nice and give you 24 hours which is plenty of time. Show us on here that's proof not some text that you just made up.

Clock's ticking (tick tock)
                  Time ran out long time ago and he came back with nothing... suprise suprice!

Comment

Working...
                  X