Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA Have Scored In Every Game 2010..

So how do we stop them?

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

i cant remember the last time we kept a clean sheet to anyone to be honest - so we will need at least 2 goals to win either way

Comment

think the answer is in the picture pete

we need to put the boot in:yush:

Comment

22 games since a clean sheet for us - wba havn't failed to score this year.

I love these runs because they must come to an end one day so 1-0 to Rangers it is then!!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Yes, statistically this represents a few enticing betting opportunities, especially considering the "new manager's first game" factor. QPR win to nil, worth a punt.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

We won't stop them scoring...which is one reason why I think (unless Watford go into administration before the end of the season) we will still go down, NW notwithstanding. Mind you, hope the R's stuff those words back down my throat, come Saturday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
              i cant remember the last time we kept a clean sheet to anyone to be honest - so we will need at least 2 goals to win either way
              October, against Preston. I don't think QPR will stop them and will just have to sing 'we'll going to score one more than you'.

Comment

A famous but true saying is that records are there to be broken, I would imaginr that Warnock will be working hard on putting a bit of steel in our defenders.Who were very capable of clean sheets last season.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                  A famous but true saying is that records are there to be broken, I would imaginr that Warnock will be working hard on putting a bit of steel in our defenders.Who were very capable of clean sheets last season.

True, but Sousa had been working with them for a while. They had a few clean sheets from when Dowie was at QPR and under Ainsworth, so they were sort of used to defending quite well.

Warnock has had less than a week.

My hope is that QPR will score a few goals and win 3-1. The 3rd coming in injury time when they are pushing everyone forward for an equaliser again, only this time Faurlin's pass is to Simpson, who unlike Pellicori, actually runs for the ball, collects it and scores.
                  Last edited by stanistheman; 04-03-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X